PDA

View Full Version : C-3110, "initializing"..

Custom Search

Oystercopy
02-03-2021, 04:31 PM
Machine has the orange light on, but won't do anything else. I have not been there, because its a billable customer.
Thanks in advance!
OC

copier tech
02-03-2021, 05:22 PM
Machine has the orange light on, but won't do anything else. I have not been there, because its a billable customer.
Thanks in advance!
OC

You might find simply power cycling the machine will clear the error.

If not I use the restoration tool this does the trick.

Oystercopy
02-03-2021, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=copier tech;1679399]You might find simply power cycling the machine will clear the error.

Thank you for that Copy Tech. I searched everywhere, in regular firmware and special firmware and did not find that Citrine file that's referenced in the bulletin you attached.

However, I'm going out there today with an SSD board, hoping to fix the issue.
Thanks!
OC

copier tech
02-03-2021, 07:41 PM
[QUOTE=copier tech;1679399]You might find simply power cycling the machine will clear the error.

Thank you for that Copy Tech. I searched everywhere, in regular firmware and special firmware and did not find that Citrine file that's referenced in the bulletin you attached.

However, I'm going out there today with an SSD board, hoping to fix the issue.
Thanks!
OC

No problem, SSD board should sort the issue if you can't use the tool.

If not drop us an email if you need the restoration tool firmware.

Oystercopy
02-04-2021, 09:44 PM
Ok, so went out the machine yesterday. In between it saying "initializing", it also had all three Color Drums at end of life.. because I've seen these machines do weird things when the drums are at end of life, I sent the customer 3 drums for them to install. They did that, but machine still says initializing. So, I guess I'm going back out with an SSD chip ASAP, right?
OC

allan
02-05-2021, 12:20 AM
Does the engine run during this?

Cidermatt
02-06-2021, 02:12 PM
SSD will fix this, remove small panel in back cover and ssd is there easy 5 mins to change.

Lewalexzy
01-03-2024, 11:51 AM
Pls somebody help me, I need the Restoration tool too. I can't use my printer as it's stuck at initializing. Lewalexzy@gmail.com

copier tech
01-03-2024, 07:45 PM
Pls somebody help me, I need the Restoration tool too. I can't use my printer as it's stuck at initializing. Lewalexzy@gmail.com

Happy to help. Feel free to contact us at either website below.

Custom Search