PDA

View Full Version : C-6701 on bizhub 500

Custom Search

DadO
11-18-2008, 12:47 PM
I had overburned toner supply motor on my biz 500 that is located under OACB (overall control board).

When motor arrived, I installed it and connected the OACB board. Machine now show c-6701

Counter is 840k and i want to consult whit experts on copytechnet before i do anything since this parts are little bit expensive

"AOC abnormality-AOC counter overflow"
relevant elect. parts are "CCD board, Exposure lamp,L1 inverter, scanner motor M2 and OACB"

Lamp and motor are working. I just checked flat cable that connect ccd and oacb and seems to work but nevertheless i will change it (2 weeks order)

I have 2 bulletins on this issue
Picasa Web Albums - Dario - PICTs (http://picasaweb.google.com/dado.copy/PICTs#5269980627784787314)
Picasa Web Albums - Dario - PICTs (http://picasaweb.google.com/dado.copy/PICTs#5269980632993108114)

CCD where never touched on this machine.

Did anybody experienced any simmilar problem and any open opinion would come in handy! since i don't want to believe it is an OACB and my valet too :(

ebm
11-18-2008, 11:27 PM
can't understand what you saying. I would triple check everything if this is new problem after replace a motor. Make sure all connectors are in correct place and in good. Look for pinched or bent wires. Check your work before replacing parts. Could be something not put back correctly after working on the machine.

DadO
11-19-2008, 07:46 AM
I recconected and connected everything 4x time. I first thought that i didn't connect something but unfortunately, that was not the issue.

Then i checked CCD flat cable that connects directly to OACB and seems to be working when i test him whit multimeter. I didnt check him in his natural position in machine and thats allmoust immposible but will have to.

Nothing much could i touch except the oacb, one of 3 motors that u need to remove and complete toner hopper whit toner supply motors on it.

I didnt come for the solution but suggestion. In one of that 2 bulletins ask me to check ICP3 and i would not know how to check him since they didnt put how :).

Just shoot out what u think and thats all ;)

Custom Search