PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous C300i - Tray 1 11-02/11-05 malfunction

Custom Search

Tiavistus
02-04-2021, 04:12 PM
Hello all.

I have had multiple C300i's have the following issues and I'm wondering if anyone else has come across this.

Running Simplex copies causes the machine to halt progress in which "Cleaning is in progress" is shown on the display. The machine will then return back to printing and intermediately continue the pause to show "cleaning in progress" again and again. The machine will also "jam" with an 11-05 error in which the top piece of paper is sitting on the mylar of the tray. Sometimes the jam will come first and other times the pausing will happen a few times first.

Running Duplex copies causes the machine to "jam" with an 11-02 error. This can happen at any number of copies in. Sometimes it would happen in my first 5 copies and other times it will copy fine until hitting the 40-50 mark. The "cleaning in progress" pauses will not occur while running Duplex.

Now, these aren't actually jams, the machine is just stopping it's process when it gives me the two errors. This will only happen on Tray 1 and so far has only been C300i's. These are brand new machines. This has only started to happen in the last 4-6 weeks. I've tried cleaning rollers and sensors and even wiping the entire machine but like I said before they're brand new. If anyone needs a reference to these error codes here they are:

11-02

For paper fed from the tray 1, loop forming has not been complete before a sheet enters the registration roller because the rise timing of load to perform registration is earlier than the rise timing of load to form a loop.

11-05

The leading edge of the paper is not turned ON the tray 1 paper feed sensor (PS23) even after the lapse of a given period of time after the tray 1 starts to feed paper.

Thanks for reading and any help would be greatly apprecaited.

tsbservice
07-23-2021, 07:17 AM
See this topic:
bizhub c300i jam tray 1 (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/154544-bizhub-c300i-jam-tray-1-a.html)

Custom Search