PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Typical copier issues

Custom Search

emujo2
02-05-2021, 08:57 PM
New IT guy..he keeps trying to get into admin mode but doesn't know password..Tries several combos until admin locks up..He googles how to reset lock up and default passwords and tries again..same road block..pulls plug lets sit for 1/2 day fires it up and tries again..no luck..Puts ina call to have the admin password changed. I call him to ask why and get this story..he has been thinking the admin attempt lock reset will reset the admin password to its default as well. This is a CAC/PIV environment...not even sure if I can access the SM password reset with CAC/PIV enabled..I guess we'll find out Monday.

qbert69
02-05-2021, 10:01 PM
New IT guy..he keeps trying to get into admin mode but doesn't know password..Tries several combos until admin locks up..He googles how to reset lock up and default passwords and tries again..same road block..pulls plug lets sit for 1/2 day fires it up and tries again..no luck..Puts ina call to have the admin password changed. I call him to ask why and get this story..he has been thinking the admin attempt lock reset will reset the admin password to its default as well. This is a CAC/PIV environment...not even sure if I can access the SM password reset with CAC/PIV enabled..I guess we'll find out Monday.Brand of machine???[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

blackcat4866
02-05-2021, 10:12 PM
Sounds interesting. =^..^=

Custom Search