PDA

View Full Version : IC-409 Motherboard Technical Schematic?

Custom Search

Synaux
02-07-2021, 03:44 AM
Does anyone have this/does it exist? I had thought I got everything from KM confidential before I lost access and of course Fiery support was non-existent.

I have two in service right now with some bad caps. They are a little bit of a pain to take apart just to get the specs on the caps just to order them then forget how to put it back together a week or two later. :rolleyes:

Thanks as always!

KenB
02-07-2021, 04:02 AM
If it helps, I think Fiery motherboards are actually Tyan brand motherboards...at least they used to be.

I don’t know if searching for Tyan info would help.

The biggest challenge would be figuring out which model it is.

Synaux
02-07-2021, 04:18 AM
If it helps, I think Fiery motherboards are actually Tyan brand motherboards...at least they used to be.

I don’t know if searching for Tyan info would help.

The biggest challenge would be figuring out which model it is.

Thanks, it might just be easier to pull the boards. I come from an IT background and have never seen such schematics for PC motherboards (not that I ever really needed them).

Synthohol
02-07-2021, 04:38 AM
if you need a photo, i have one but heres the manual anyway

Albonline
02-08-2021, 03:42 PM
Does anyone have this/does it exist? I had thought I got everything from KM confidential before I lost access and of course Fiery support was non-existent.

I have two in service right now with some bad caps. They are a little bit of a pain to take apart just to get the specs on the caps just to order them then forget how to put it back together a week or two later. :rolleyes:

Thanks as always! some pics of the caps48195481964819748198481994820048201

Custom Search