PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-360, just want to be sure..

Custom Search

Hansoon
02-07-2021, 07:04 PM
According to the manual is the LK-105 option with its token etc. NOT being cleared when one uses "System1 >Initialization"

Can anyone please confirm this.
I want to use the Initialization command for a rental machine but do not want to loose that LK-105 thingy function...... :confused:

Thanks!

Hans

allan
02-07-2021, 10:48 PM
What do you need to initialize? Back then we never bothered with the license kits.

rrrohan
02-08-2021, 12:23 AM
I doubt you'll lose the LK but if your worried just clear old data manually instead

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Bix
02-08-2021, 09:19 AM
The licenses are not removed. But I advise you to stay connected to a network if possible.

emujo2
02-08-2021, 02:40 PM
My advice is if the machine is up and running, remove the LK using the procesess on the LMS server..This way no matter what happens, you have a unused token to re install if needed. The issue is if the license does disappear..Now you can't electroncially remove and you're stuck.

If you're not familiar.
1 enter deactivaiton request on LMS
2. enter deactiviation request code on MFP
3 Print/Save deactivation code complete from MFP
4. Enter deactivation code complete on LMS..

Hansoon
02-08-2021, 04:45 PM
Thanks guys. NO I do NOT want to remove that LK-105. I want to clean the machine from previous settings but the LK-105 must remain active. The only reason this old machine goes to a customer since it has the LK-105 in it already.

A very kind colleague here in Copytechnet once helped me to enter the license code in this machine. Hi Emujo2, how are you doing? ;) :)

Hans

Custom Search