PDA

View Full Version : FS-533 Close the lid

Custom Search

Bix
02-08-2021, 10:53 AM
Hello,
I am writing this to prevent someone from making the same mistake as me. I often assemble and disassemble FS-533. I lost a morning today for a stupid mistake.

This failed finisher also had a PK-519. So I take the PK-519 out of the old finisher and I install it in the new one. I install on the printer and it keeps telling me "close the finisher". The finisher was closed and only in certain positions did the message disappear. So I immediately thought of a faulty sensor.

I started taking things apart to no avail. I had moved the screws from FK to PK ... but not all! I realized that a guide, in addition to the upper screw, also has a lower screw to be moved with PK-519. So, even if you think you are "expert", take a look at the installation manual of the options before you start to find a non-existent problem.

emujo2
02-08-2021, 02:20 PM
Gonna try and translate...1st not sure how the FS 533 says close the lid..So I have to assume you mean a floor console (536/537) and you are speaking of the guide that needs to go back in if the punch is removed. E..

Bix
02-08-2021, 03:57 PM
do you know when you open the FS-533 finisher? The warning "close FS-533" remains. Here. I meant that message.

emujo2
02-08-2021, 04:08 PM
OK..you are speaking of the FS-533 rails that need different positions depneding on the install of the PK 519..Yes, if you forgot to change one side or the other, the FS would not fit correctly. There are actually 3 changes that need to be made to fit the PK 519 1 rail and both lock mechanisms. E

Bix
02-08-2021, 04:27 PM
OK..you are speaking of the FS-533 rails that need different positions depneding on the install of the PK 519..Yes, if you forgot to change one side or the other, the FS would not fit correctly. There are actually 3 changes that need to be made to fit the PK 519 1 rail and both lock mechanisms. E
+1 Exactly

Custom Search