PDA

View Full Version : Konica Bizhub 550i 0 cannot access administrator over network

Custom Search

joey1211
02-09-2021, 10:55 AM
Helo

We've newly had one of these installed at our workplace and I cannot access the admin page using a broswer.

I get a message saying 'An error has occurred. Please close browser, try it once again'. Clicking OK and I get the same message.

I have tried different browsers and get the same error.

I can access the fron panel remotely using [ip_address]:50443/panel/remote_panel.cgi, but this is quite flaky in operation with missing icons and clicking that does nothing.

This is what the web browser shows. After clicking OK twice I get a blak page with the little icon in the top left corner.

copier tech
02-09-2021, 10:59 AM
Helo

We've newly had one of these installed at our workplace and I cannot access the admin page using a broswer.

I get a message saying 'An error has occurred. Please close browser, try it once again'. Clicking OK and I get the same message.

I have tried different browsers and get the same error.

I can access the fron panel remotely using [ip_address]:50443/panel/remote_panel.cgi, but this is quite flaky in operation with missing icons and clicking that does nothing.

Check IP address filtering is off, some i models came with this enabled.

And as always update the firmware these i series have a few known bugs.

Bix
02-09-2021, 10:59 AM
Hello, the page loads as a guest user via browser? The password may have been changed because at each start, if you do not disable the message, the bizhub 550i prompts you to change the admin password.

If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it from Service Mode.
If the problem is different from what I said:
1. Rewrite the firmware. Last available firmware: G00-E9
Important: Make sure the dipswitch is for version 2.0! Restart the printer from the main switch after the change because otherwise the printer blocks administrator access.
2. If that doesn't work, clear all data.

Custom Search