PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C3351 Tray 1 Actuator

Custom Search

darastafari
02-09-2021, 05:12 PM
Has anyone had to replace the paper detection actuator for tray 1? It hangs down from inside the frame of the machine. To me it looks like the print head has to be removed to replace the actuator, which is quite involved. Any shortcuts or recommendations to replace this part? There are no instructions in the service manual.

Thanks in advance!

WLIT
02-09-2021, 08:22 PM
You can fish out the old one and install the new one without any disassembly. Once you have the new sensor flag in hand you'll see that the pin of the flag (rt side) is round and the left side is oval as it fits into a slotted hole up inside. Get the round pin in first, then the oval pin and flex the flag up into place.

darastafari
02-10-2021, 05:56 PM
You can fish out the old one and install the new one without any disassembly. Once you have the new sensor flag in hand you'll see that the pin of the flag (rt side) is round and the left side is oval as it fits into a slotted hole up inside. Get the round pin in first, then the oval pin and flex the flag up into place.

Thanks! I will give that a shot. I have the part and am going to the customer site tomorrow.

Custom Search