PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-280, Service code C-2253

Custom Search

Hansoon
02-10-2021, 03:25 PM
BH-C-280, Service code C-2253

Replaced according to the manual the color drum drive motor M2, and printer control board PRCB.
Color drums are moving freely, to be sure I even replaced CYM drums and later on I removed the motor from the machine but left it connected to check if turning without any load on it. Problem remains unfortunately, motor M2 is not turning....... :(

Any hints in the meantime I'm going to replace the power unit board please?

Hans

Hansoon
02-10-2021, 04:48 PM
Problem solved. Another power supply did the trick.
Wish I had schematics of the power unit so to know what went wrong.

BTW: My mistake I started with swapping boards and stepper motor. If I had used my two brain cells I should have tested if power comes to the motor from the beginning......

Hans

tsbservice
02-10-2021, 07:42 PM

BTW: My mistake I started with swapping boards and stepper motor. If I had used my two brain cells I should have tested if power comes to the motor from the beginning......

Hans

Hans, obvious things when you're deep in trouble are not so obvious. I had myself more than few times in this situation so can understand your frustration. I'm trying hard to stop and look out-of-a-box when unknown fault hit my back. Luckily experience and CTN forum lessen those awkward moments to acceptable level :)

BillyCarpenter
02-10-2021, 07:48 PM

Hans

Good job, Hans. If we never made mistakes, we'd never learn anything.

Custom Search