PDA

View Full Version : c250i copy AND scan duplex 2 to 2 hangs

Custom Search

jmaister
02-19-2021, 08:42 PM
hello folks

got a problem where one machine always hangs at the end of sheet #2 while doing duplex 2 to 2 with copy AND scan.

initially thought this was a data transmission issue, checked the email/tcpip setting, they all checked out. But when it exhibit the same problem with COPY jobs.

I don't got a clue.

fw is g00-e9, I did load it again, and no improvement.

anyone?

tsbservice
02-19-2021, 08:46 PM
Interesting, this is on new install? Also what DF?

jmaister
02-19-2021, 09:12 PM
Interesting, this is on new install? Also what DF?

Newish from last year. Has 50k on it.

Single feed is buttery smooth

DF714

tsbservice
02-19-2021, 09:21 PM
I would reattach everything from DF to the main body but guess you already did this.

jmaister
02-19-2021, 09:32 PM
I would reattach everything from DF to the main body but guess you already did this.

No, havent tried that. Machine has been in service for almost a year. Pcb Connection issue would throw codes generally? The job status also said "printwait"

But when i iift the adf, it reports paper jam right away.

Weird.

Job went to a better mind. I will keep this updated as what is the solution.

tsbservice
02-19-2021, 10:18 PM
No, havent tried that. Machine has been in service for almost a year. Pcb Connection issue would throw codes generally? The job status also said "printwait"

But when i iift the adf, it reports paper jam right away.

Weird.

Job went to a better mind. I will keep this updated as what is the solution.

You can try low voltage power supply then.

jmaister
02-20-2021, 12:09 AM

oh wow. bingo!

that solved the problem...

shouldnt there be a communication error if certain time has passed? iF i see an error code, i would reconnect cables. machine behavior like this throws me off big time.

tsbservice
02-20-2021, 02:30 PM
oh wow. bingo!

that solved the problem...

shouldnt there be a communication error if certain time has passed? iF i see an error code, i would reconnect cables. machine behavior like this throws me off big time.
I don't think machine will throw an error in most of such cases.
Glad it worked for you.

Custom Search