PDA

View Full Version : CQ Bizhub c35 Cyan or Yellow full background on copies and prints

Custom Search

tekkie
02-22-2021, 08:07 PM
I have a Bizhub c 35 that is giving a full cyan background on all copies or prints its like a full halftone at half laser power .Text can still be read clearly read on the page.
All drums have been replaced and also it has started alternating now and instead of a full cyan background has now switched to all yellow background,
It also goes into a long calibrating routine if you open and close the front door.
I have tried full set of new drums and its the same. Any ideas or help appreciated

Phil B.
02-22-2021, 08:09 PM
I have a Bizhub c 35 that is giving a full cyan background on all copies or prints its like a full halftone at half laser power .Text can still be read clearly read on the page.
All drums have been replaced and also it has started alternating now and instead of a full cyan background has now switched to all yellow background,
It also goes into a long calibrating routine if you open and close the front door.
I have tried full set of new drums and its the same. Any ideas or help appreciated

either the dev units need to be replaced or you have a grounding problem

Custom Search