PDA

View Full Version : Duplex copying

Custom Search

patrickjlc
02-23-2021, 06:04 PM
I have a 364e that works perfectly except when doing two side copying, it will only count once. I have the machine with an external counter and when pressing duplex then start, it will show 1-2 and print. Tried it on a 454e and counts 1-2.
This 364e will only count 1. Can make 1000 and will only count 500. On a price per copy the customer would lose half the revenue...

Any ideas? Doing multiple copies single sided thru the ADF and glass will count normally. Only when 2 sided copying...

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

tsbservice
02-23-2021, 06:35 PM
Strange. Check and compare settings in Service mode of two machines regarding Marketing Area and Billing Settings - Counter Setting, if they differ make them equal.

patrickjlc
02-23-2021, 06:59 PM
Strange. Check and compare settings in Service mode of two machines regarding Marketing Area and Billing Settings - Counter Setting, if they differ make them equal.That fixed it, thanks

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

emujo2
02-23-2021, 09:00 PM
You need to check your billing settings in service mode..This is the only thing that would configure 2 sided only counting once..Same as 11x17 is 1 click (which I hate BTW). You can confirm this by checking the life counts, if they are increasing at the 2 clicks rate then this is the problem. E

emujo2
02-23-2021, 09:02 PM
Sorry, I wrote a response, went off on a tangent, came back and posted this not realizing it had already been answered. E

Custom Search