PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous KM drivers C360i

Custom Search

emujo2
02-26-2021, 04:11 PM
Just a heads up..had an issue where the print driver would return all accessories when "get config" was used, except the punch..Tech could not resolve it, support went down SNMP road and drove off a cliff. Punch worked at copier level..Driver and firmware looked like a match, but tech neglected to set function version to 2.0. I have only ever seen the "get config" either error out or "no news is good news", never somewhere in the middle. Just a reminder to go back and look at the basics. We checked f/w and driver version but never checked MFP function version (still at 1.0)..E

tsbservice
02-26-2021, 06:59 PM
Just a heads up..had an issue where the print driver would return all accessories when "get config" was used, except the punch..Tech could not resolve it, support went down SNMP road and drove off a cliff. Punch worked at copier level..Driver and firmware looked like a match, but tech neglected to set function version to 2.0. I have only ever seen the "get config" either error out or "no news is good news", never somewhere in the middle. Just a reminder to go back and look at the basics. We checked f/w and driver version but never checked MFP function version (still at 1.0)..E
That's why I never leave function version to NOT match FW version. Easy mistake to discover in your case just compare S1_***.CSV from MML files.

Custom Search