PDA

View Full Version : Firmware c203

Custom Search

gubbknubb2
03-01-2021, 07:05 AM
Hi,

Does anyone have the most updated firmware for the Bizhub C203?
Thanks

BR // Claes

escalante
03-08-2021, 10:21 PM
What version do you need

Enviado desde mi Infinix X656 mediante Tapatalk

gubbknubb2
03-09-2021, 07:51 AM
Hi,

I need some help here, this printer has not been served for approximately 15-20 years.
Is there any firmware updates that updates the security protocols and the "fax to mail" functionality?
Is there any recommendation for the firmware version or is it as usually "use the latest firmware"

BR // Claes

copier tech
03-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Hi,

I need some help here, this printer has not been served for approximately 15-20 years.
Is there any firmware updates that updates the security protocols and the "fax to mail" functionality?
Is there any recommendation for the firmware version or is it as usually "use the latest firmware"

BR // Claes

It is recommended to use the latest available firmware as this will include all the latest 'bug fixes' which may include any security issues you mention.

Contact us at this site should you require the latest.

www.copierfirmware.co.uk (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

rrrohan
03-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Hi,

BR // Claes

i hope you have a old CF memory card if you want to do firmware. Otherwise youll have to setup a FTP server and configure ISW.

GZ1-R6 is last one I ever downloaded, dont know if its the latest but it was downloaded December 2013 and was at the time

emujo2
03-09-2021, 02:32 PM
KM stopped offering these updates on any machine older than the e series. You could update a non e by converting it to a E series..But as far as any protocals like SSL/TLS, cert encryption, you are wasting your time. And as one of the previous posters mentioned, without a unformatted 250MB or less CF card (these are pretty hard to find) you are forced to try and update using the IWS process which I have NEVER seen work. E

Custom Search