PDA

View Full Version : Error code C2211 on Konica C6500 pro

Custom Search

mshabban
03-02-2021, 11:10 AM
Hello , I am having issues with this code c2211 on the C6500 Pro , it is intermittent coz you can run say like 20 prints then it declares the code especially when running thick paper grams, while on bond /plain paper it takes sometimes to show , I have replaced the yellow drum motor, I have changed the yellow drum , I have also changed the developer unit plus the yellow developer material, I have run out of options now , anyone with any idea please share , will truly appreciate

orestesp
03-02-2021, 06:35 PM
Hello,

I am posting two extracts from the Active Solutions manual for the C6500. I haven't come across the code/problem you are facing myself, but hopefully these are of some help. Are you using the DU-102C drum units or the newer DU-104 meant for the C6000/C7000? Maybe a cleaning blade has flipped or some of the red screws haven't been removed prior to installing a new drum unit in the machine?

A. C-2211, C-2212, C-2213 or C-2214 usually when the machine is running in Thick Paper mode (1/2 line speed). These are drum drive error codes.

SOLUTION

PROBABLE CAUSES:

1. Incorrect drum speed. Please install minimum version 40 firmware to correct the drum speed. The latest version firmware is available via the Konica Minolta Download Selector. Access the Selector from SSD Web Support (CS Expert Support) by clicking on 'Download MSDS, Drivers, Firmware and more'. After installing the firmware please set the following DIPSW to the recommended setting: DIPSW 21 bit 6 bit 7 0 0 Default 1 0 0.1% up 0 1 0.2% up (Recommended) 1 1 0.3% up If the symptom reoccurs with the recommended value, try the 0.3% UP setting.

2. Cleaning blade has "flipped" on a corresponding color. Please refer to attached "Cleaning Blade Flipping" document if it is determined that the drum blade has flipped. To view the PDF, you may need to downloader free copy of Adobe Reader®.

3. Incorrect Belt Line Speed Adjustment setting. Check the setting by referring to section 10.3.8 Belt Line Speed Adj. (Printer Adjustment) in the Service Manual. If the setting value is not in the rang between -5 to -35, readjust the value within -5 to -35. If -5 to -35 cannot give the satisfactory result, also perform the section 10.3.3. FD Mag. Adjustment(Printer Adjustment).

4. Failed Drum Drive Unit. Replace the Failed Drum Drive Unit (p/n A03U R757 00 for Yellow / Cyan ) and p/n A03U R758 00 for Black / Magenta ).

B.C-2211, C-2212, C-2213 or C-2214 errors and the drum fails to rotate.

CAUSE: Cleaning blade damage or Drum Drive board (PRCB) has failed.

SOLUTION: Check the Drum Drive board for a failed ICP1 or ICP2.If ICPs are OPEN replace the Drum Drive board(p/n A03U R7B5 00). Also, replace the drum unit due to probable cleaning blade damage. Please refer to attached Bulletin Number 6833 for more information. To view the PDF, you may need to download a free copy of Adobe Reader®.

mshabban
03-02-2021, 08:00 PM
Thanks mate , I will definitely try out these options you have suggested , though I can’t find the attached file and also can you kindly send me the download links For the firmware please .

orestesp
03-02-2021, 09:15 PM
Thanks mate , I will definitely try out these options you have suggested , though I can’t find the attached file and also can you kindly send me the download links For the firmware please .Unfortunately, I don't have the firmware files.

I would suggest to first check if the cleaning blade is okay.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Toxic
03-03-2021, 09:24 AM
If machine is in dirty environment it could be dirty encoder sensors on drum drive at the back of machine.
Little tricky to get them out to clean.

Custom Search