PDA

View Full Version : Authentication counters report

Custom Search

Bix
03-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Hi guys, I would like to ask you for help to quickly get the print reports of the accounts configured in the authentication.

Now to see the color/black and white prints, I log in for each account and see what it did. But this is unsustainable if you have to do it every month.
Is there any button to print a report with the counters of each user? Or is there a way to export reports to excel?
I know very well that SafeQ or others allow me to do this but I am looking for a free solution.

On the Ricoh I saw that there is a button that allows me to print a report with the prints made by each account. This is already something. Is it on the Konica Minolta?

tsbservice
03-04-2021, 03:55 PM
Bix is that usefully?

[Utility]

[Administrator Settings]

[User Authentication/Account Track]

[Print Counter List]

Bix
03-04-2021, 04:13 PM
that's exactly what I meant, great!
I went into the "Printer information - report" or "counter" settings but found nothing.

This is fine! Thanks again.

allan
03-04-2021, 07:05 PM
that's exactly what I meant, great!
I went into the "Printer information - report" or "counter" settings but found nothing.

This is fine! Thanks again.

You can import the .csv file to Exel or other spreadsheet application. You can then pull the fields from the .csv file to your own customized report. You still would need to download the .csv file from the PSWC interface every month. You can go all fancy by showing the history month to month and even add graphical representations in the from of graphs and charts.

I can do this but someone will have to pay me handsomely for that.
Sure there must be someone that made a nice one up that would be willing to share?

Bix
03-05-2021, 07:57 AM
Yesterday I discovered that if you go to "Maintenance - Import Export - Counter", if you have active authentication it allows you to extract the values of the counters for each individual user in a txt sheet.
This is very useful for generating an Excel file. I would be able to create something really cool but honestly, if they don't already pay for SafeQ, let's imagine if they pay for something alternative. So, I am content to give these instructions.

Thank you :)

Custom Search