PDA

View Full Version : Konica pro 1100 c-2802 low density

Custom Search

Lordnixon
03-10-2021, 05:24 PM
After replacing the developer, I have the error c2802. Adding toner to the block solves the problem for several thousand prints. So far, I have ordered TCR, TCB, but I am not completely sure that they will help(delivery times are long). The intermediate block is full, it works during printing, but the toner still goes away (in spurts, in the SM it is specified as normal work):D
count 4kk
Before that, the error appeared on the previous planned replacement of the developer, but everything was resolved by itself. Unless the density was not so great. Adjusting the expert settings helped(offset to low, max density).
1) idc - clear
2) IO check motors -OK
3) FW g00-90
4) icp 201 -OK
5) hopper -OK :confused: (in check mode ok. are gear slips possible in normal operation?)
6) recall data in process adj not active, but 91-00 was completed:confused:

allan
03-10-2021, 05:44 PM
Simple question did you initialize the developer after replacement? Service mode > Process adjustment > Peculiarity adjustment > Toner density sensor init.

Lordnixon
03-10-2021, 05:55 PM
Simple question did you initialize the developer after replacement? Service mode > Process adjustment > Peculiarity adjustment > Toner density sensor init.
yes
moreover, I replaced the new developer again;)

allan
03-10-2021, 06:37 PM
yes
moreover, I replaced the new developer again;)

Ok just double checking.

How old is the drum and charge components in the machine. How is the print density? If you go to Service mode > Machine adjustment > Copy density adjustment > Print screen or follow menu numbers 1,3,6,2. You can use the machine as a copier even if it has error codes on it. I do that to use the machine if i have to wait for new developer due to the error C2803. If you use this mode how is the density of the copies.

It could be as simple as one of your PM parts that is over life and causing poor correction patches.

Change drum, dev and charge at the same time will assure that patches will be developed properly.

Phil B.
03-10-2021, 07:04 PM
Ok just double checking.

How old is the drum and charge components in the machine. How is the print density? If you go to Service mode > Machine adjustment > Copy density adjustment > Print screen or follow menu numbers 1,3,6,2. You can use the machine as a copier even if it has error codes on it. I do that to use the machine if i have to wait for new developer due to the error C2803. If you use this mode how is the density of the copies.

It could be as simple as one of your PM parts that is over life and causing poor correction patches.

Change drum, dev and charge at the same time will assure that patches will be developed properly.Haven't seen any mention if OEM supplies being used or not.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lordnixon
03-10-2021, 07:04 PM
Ok just double checking.

Change drum, dev and charge at the same time will assure that patches will be developed properly.
charge parts, drum, dev was replace at the same time, sorry:cool:

Lordnixon
03-10-2021, 07:06 PM
не видел никакого упоминания, используются ли OEM-поставки или нет.

Отправлено с моего SM-G960U с помощью Tapatalk
только оригинал

tsbservice
03-10-2021, 07:26 PM
только оригинал

Translated:
Only original.

allan
03-10-2021, 07:56 PM
Looking at the sample images the density is very low.How was the density just after replacing the developer? If it was nice and solid then it could be a toner supply issue or bad sensor values from the TCB.

Lordnixon
03-10-2021, 07:58 PM
Translated:
Only original.
Used original parts, original toner, etc. Sorry, my English level is not that high. :rolleyes:

tsbservice
03-10-2021, 08:12 PM
Used original parts, original toner, etc. Sorry, my English level is not that high. :rolleyes:

No need to worry just use translator and right technical knowledge.
You literally have to stick to allan advices that man knows his stuff...and many more ;)

Lordnixon
03-10-2021, 08:29 PM
Looking at the sample images the density is very low.How was the density just after replacing the developer? If it was nice and solid then it could be a toner supply issue or bad sensor values from the TCB.
it was nice and solid ^^ after 100 full coverage prints - look 2nd image. In normal printing mode, about 5k will be printed before the density drops and another 3-5k to c2802
1. I'm also leaning towards to TCB or TCRS. waiting for parts
2. the toner is delivered in small portions only during printing. I don't know if this is normal

allan
03-10-2021, 08:49 PM
it was nice and solid ^^ after 100 full coverage prints - look 2nd image. In normal printing mode, about 5k will be printed before the density drops and another 3-5k to c2802
2. the toner is delivered in small portions only during printing. I don't know if this is normal

Then to wait and see if the TCB and TCRS makes the difference. Keep us posted.

allan
03-10-2021, 08:54 PM

In normal operation the motor on the sub hopper pulses continuously. Short rotations.

allan
03-15-2021, 08:30 PM
Ok got this advise form a big KM importer. Have not tried this myself but will have a go at it when i am faced with the C2802 and C2803 error codes.
Said that this works. Difficult to except the solution.

Remove the frosted lens from the IDCS exposing transmitter and receiver part of the sensor.
If you do this please let me know is that makes a difference.

Don't discard the developer just tone it up and initialize it again.

Also if you do the particularity > gama auto adjust check the error it gives there and check the meaning in the service manual.

Under Service mode > Machine Adjust > IDC Sensor adjustment should be done in the case of poor density or sensor replacement.

Lordnixon
03-16-2021, 06:55 AM
Remove the frosted lens from the IDCS exposing transmitter and receiver part of the sensor.

Do you mean a protective film or a light grey film covering the sensor itself? I thought about it and I just never did it.:eek:

allan
03-16-2021, 05:53 PM
Do you mean a protective film or a light grey film covering the sensor itself? I thought about it and I just never did it.:eek:

Yes the plastic layer covering the sensor.

Lordnixon
03-18-2021, 01:50 PM
Ok got this advise form a big KM importer. Have not tried this myself but will have a go at it when i am faced with the C2802 and C2803 error codes.
Said that this works. Difficult to except the solution.

Don't discard the developer just tone it up and initialize it again.

Also if you do the particularity > gama auto adjust check the error it gives there and check the meaning in the service manual.

Under Service mode > Machine Adjust > IDC Sensor adjustment should be done in the case of poor density or sensor replacement.
I did it. Now error c-2803;) Well then there really were no problems with spot detection
This is the way...(c)

allan
03-18-2021, 09:20 PM
I did it. Now error c-2803;) Well then there really were no problems with spot detection
This is the way...(c)

So you think the IDC sensor is working ok?
Did you get the replacement IDCS?
What error do you get if you run auto gama adjust?

allan
03-19-2021, 12:06 AM

Then scrap that idea. Mmm

Lordnixon
03-19-2021, 06:48 AM
So you think the IDC sensor is working ok?
Did you get the replacement IDCS?
What error do you get if you run auto gama adjust?
I'm not sure, ofс.
I'll get it in 2-3 weeks:(
c-2803
На датчике 2 слоя. Первый защитный можно снимать без последствий. Второй матовый слой на предположительно исправном датчике снимать не рекомендую. Вернуть в исходное состояние будет сложно.

Lordnixon
05-11-2021, 06:55 AM
TCB replacement is unsuccessful.
A few days later, the TCRS was replaced. Successfully.
At the moment, more than 200k copies have been printed.

Toxic
05-11-2021, 08:24 AM
Could this be your problem from start?
Nowadays OEM toner too could cause problem and make difficult to figure out what is problem with some strange errors...

Custom Search