PDA

View Full Version : Freezes BIZHUB C652

Custom Search

kendo-2004
03-11-2021, 09:47 AM
Hi CopyTechNet society
The problem looks like the Machine is freezing in the process of loading . it shows the Sandglass and freezing.
But mechanically inside it is continue loading without the strange sounds.
We tried to change the DIMM to the new one, and got the same result.
Also I tried to get in to the Error resetting mode, in this mode (TROUBLE RESET – AES) touch screen buttons don’t work.

Firmware i couldn't find on the official webpage :(

Do you have any ideas?

copier tech
03-11-2021, 10:13 AM
Hi CopyTechNet society
The problem looks like the Machine is freezing in the process of loading . it shows the Sandglass and freezing.
But mechanically inside it is continue loading without the strange sounds.
We tried to change the DIMM to the new one, and got the same result.
Also I tried to get in to the Error resetting mode, in this mode (TROUBLE RESET – AES) touch screen buttons don’t work.

Firmware i couldn't find on the official webpage :(

Do you have any ideas?

Try unplugging the HDD & power on the machine?

Failing that it is worth trying to update the firmware.

Contact us below should you need it.

www.copierfirmware.co.uk

kendo-2004
03-11-2021, 10:26 AM
Try unplugging the HDD & power on the machine?

Failing that it is worth trying to update the firmware.

Contact us below should you need it.

www.copierfirmware.co.uk

I have tried to disconnect HDD. nothing is happened with the system after i powered it on again. Black screen and the nothing sounds like a common starting process.

copier tech
03-11-2021, 10:29 AM
I have tried to disconnect HDD. nothing is happened with the system after i powered it on again. Black screen and the nothing sounds like a common starting process.

Reconnect the HDD & try the firmware.

kendo-2004
03-11-2021, 10:43 AM
Can you recommend what exactly Firmware do i need for my machine and where to download it!

copier tech
03-11-2021, 01:17 PM
Can you recommend what exactly Firmware do i need for my machine and where to download it!

it is always worth updating the firmware before replacing any hardware.

You can obtain it here:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk

kendo-2004
03-12-2021, 01:35 PM
Reconnect the HDD & try the firmware.

Now i have tried to connect another HDD, without any luck, but after that, i have taken the HDD totally and have got an error C-D004.
But the screen buttons didn't answered.
Does it means the NVRAM Problem or the touch panel is Brocken?

emujo2
03-12-2021, 03:40 PM
Whatever the problem is you probably need a trained KM tech to move forward..Please spare me the "in my country we cannot find tech" speech This machine has got to be at least 12 years old..It's obsolete, supplies and parts are no longer available, the technology was built around XP..You are not getting a paper jam, the thing won't boot. you are wasting your time trying to repair this on your own..

copier tech
03-12-2021, 03:42 PM
Now i have tried to connect another HDD, without any luck, but after that, i have taken the HDD totally and have got an error C-D004.
But the screen buttons didn't answered.
Does it means the NVRAM Problem or the touch panel is Brocken?

Fit the original HDD back & update the firmware.

kendo-2004
03-15-2021, 08:18 AM
Whatever the problem is you probably need a trained KM tech to move forward..Please spare me the "in my country we cannot find tech" speech This machine has got to be at least 12 years old..It's obsolete, supplies and parts are no longer available, the technology was built around XP..You are not getting a paper jam, the thing won't boot. you are wasting your time trying to repair this on your own..

I agree with you! and I understand the old things are the old things...

Custom Search