PDA

View Full Version : C258 alternative bypass rollers?

Custom Search

barber782
03-12-2021, 12:33 PM
Hi everyone,

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever used an alternative feed roller for the bypass? (as unofficial mod) to see if it improves the paper feed.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

GIUBOSS
03-12-2021, 11:06 PM
Hi everyone,

Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever used an alternative feed roller for the bypass? (as unofficial mod) to see if it improves the paper feed.

I happen to replace the rubber rollers of the drawers or the bypass with other brands but only if very similar and in any case then in the long run they gave problems, much better the originals, however I noticed that the pickups with toothed tread take better any type of paper

copier tech
03-13-2021, 12:00 AM
Hi everyone,

Never really had an issue with KM bypass feed. I do have a few clients who feed a lot of pre-printed letterhead, this rubs off onto the feed causing pick up issues. However I simply show them how to clean the feed roller & I never hear back.

allan
03-14-2021, 08:32 PM
Some glossy and other special paper stock tend to have lots of paper dust on them. Cleaning regularly is my only advise.

tsbservice
03-14-2021, 08:41 PM
Some glossy and other special paper stock tend to have lots of paper dust on them. Cleaning regularly is my only advise.

Yepp, paper bits tend to adhere to rollers. Simple cleaning will help tremendously.

copier tech
03-14-2021, 08:46 PM

Exactly, did you read previous posts!?

barber782
04-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Cleaning does help but only for about a week. Might just be the paper it doesn't like tbh.

Custom Search