PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C650i original left on glass

Custom Search

progoffice
03-12-2021, 02:17 PM
I was installing a brand new C650i yesterday and I kept getting a message saying that an original was left on the glass. It was also registering 8.5x11 as 11x17. I've seen where a dirty glass can cause this issue, but this was a brand new machine. I called Konica and they had me check the doc feed height to see if it was raised up too high. Sure enough it was. I lowered the rear of the doc feed with the adjustment screws and this issue went away. These come with doc feeds installed, so I didn't even think to check for this. Hopefully this will save some time and frustration if anyone runs in to this issue on these models or any others I guess.

emujo2
03-12-2021, 03:27 PM
Keep in mind that untrained hands are moving these machines..I watched one guy start rolling a machine over a brick driveway at a normal walking speed. Sounded like a train going over a crossing. They get twisted when they tie them down on the truck as well. E

Bix
03-12-2021, 08:56 PM
It happened to me on some c250i.
The solution was to unscrew the rear screw of the ADF.

tech51
03-15-2021, 09:22 PM
Keep in mind that untrained hands are moving these machines..I watched one guy start rolling a machine over a brick driveway at a normal walking speed. Sounded like a train going over a crossing. They get twisted when they tie them down on the truck as well. E

Once had a desktop analog copier sent back from an oil rig, It had been nicely wrapped in bubble wrap.

Trouble was they had laid out the bubble wrap on the deck of the rig and rolled the machine end over end to wrap it!

Needless to say it was a write off.

Totally irrelevant to this thread but it does show what can happen😄

Custom Search