PDA

View Full Version : How to remove or disable app c458

Custom Search

adecanmin
03-16-2021, 03:23 AM
Gentlemen
I purchased this copier from my supplier with SafeQ print and scan software installed. I would like to remove it or disable it. The market place is enabled as well. I would like to remove or disable . Through my searching it looks as though one can remove the app from marketplace but I don't have the login and password to get into that. Will I have to initialize the machine to remove them or is there another way?

adecanmin
03-16-2021, 04:50 AM
I figured it out. Went to admin. Open api. Disable. All good

mjunkaged
06-17-2023, 01:45 AM
I figured it out. Went to admin. Open api. Disable. All good

Where in admin? I looked all over and could not disable, nor find a button. BUT I did find where I could toggle access, and created myself a user name and password, which let me login past that screen....Should I leave it alone if it works for local access control, as long as I wipe out previous vendor's cloud info? OR should I delete it using an 'initialize' function....as discussed in similar model post with same query??? Right now it's not on a network.

UPDATE: On mine, not only did I find the place to allow me to have control over the Ysoft garbage, but I just tried toggling 'restrict user access' to OFF and NO MORE LOGIN SCREEN from SAFEQ poop.
BUT the server info is still in a section on management list called 'cloud' and I see no place to clear it.....maybe it's web admin only?
THANKS in advance for any replies *useful ones!

Custom Search