PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Bizhub C253 stuck on hourglass

Custom Search

Trito
03-17-2021, 05:47 PM
Hello,

I've owned an older Konica Bizhub C253 which won't propper boot up /stuck on hourglass. I want to try, resetting the nvram. I've got an CF-Card and the Firmware Toolkit.

But I can't find the propper NVRAM reset firmware A02E0Y0-F000-GDQ-J8(00).EXE

Is there anyone, who can provide em to me? ( trito@trito.org )

thanx in advance,
michael

copyman
03-17-2021, 07:27 PM
Just sent it. I use to ask for a small donation to this website before sending F/W but since there is no moderation on this forum I stopped requiring it.

Alessioc253
03-19-2021, 06:57 PM
Salve, ho una Konica Minolta c253 che mi si attacca anche all'inizio con la clessidra, sarebbe possibile avere il firmware di ripristino della NVRAM? Sarei grato. La mia email è: alessioserri@libero.it

[/ COLOR]

Phil B.
03-19-2021, 07:07 PM
Salve, ho una Konica Minolta c253 che mi si attacca anche all'inizio con la clessidra, sarebbe possibile avere il firmware di ripristino della NVRAM? Sarei grato. La mia email è: alessioserri@libero.it
[/ COLOR]

please translate and paste here... not everyone understands what you wrote.

Alessioc253
03-19-2021, 07:12 PM
Hi, I have a Konica Minolta c253 that sticks to me even at the beginning with the hourglass, would it be possible to have the NVRAM recovery firmware? I would be grateful. My email is: alessioserri@libero.it

copier tech
03-19-2021, 07:16 PM
Hi, I have a Konica Minolta c253 that sticks to me even at the beginning with the hourglass, would it be possible to have the NVRAM recovery firmware? I would be grateful. My email is: alessioserri@libero.it

Happy to help.

Click Here To Download - Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark or Canon Firmware - (https://copierfirmware.co.uk)

Trito
03-20-2021, 12:06 AM
Thanx for help, copyman (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/copyman.html)

sorry me for not answering. We had trouble with the internet.

I donated for this gread forum. Unfortunately it seems, that your NVRAM-reset firmware didn't found her way to my email-server. Would you be willing to send it again? ( trito@trito.org )

Again, thanx for your help,
michael

craigviator
02-01-2023, 10:41 PM
I have the same issue, but with the Bizhub C353. Can someone please send me the firmware? Much appreciated!

copier tech
02-01-2023, 10:57 PM
I have the same issue, but with the Bizhub C353. Can someone please send me the firmware? Much appreciated!

Yes happy to help, feel free to drop us an email via either of our sites below.

Custom Search