PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Firmware ssd from Bizhub 284e

Custom Search

agbolivia
03-19-2021, 07:13 PM
Disculpe, necesito firmware ssd para bizhub 284e, el ordenador no arranca, las cuatro barras permanecen en la pantalla y en mi país no hay soporte para Konica Minolta ...

copier tech
03-19-2021, 07:17 PM
Disculpe, necesito firmware ssd para bizhub 284e, el ordenador no arranca, las cuatro barras permanecen en la pantalla y en mi país no hay soporte para Konica Minolta ...

Happy to help.

Firmware Update - Printer & Copier Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

Walterj
03-21-2021, 08:27 AM

The FWs for KONICA MINOLTA have a cost, if you really want to solve the error of your machine just write to me.
Greetings.

escalante
03-23-2021, 02:35 PM
Firmware SSD
Disculpe, necesito firmware ssd para bizhub 284e, el ordenador no arranca, las cuatro barras permanecen en la pantalla y en mi país no hay soporte para Konica Minolta ...You must see technical support in your country. Information in technical service manuals, technical bulletins, and firmware are confidential and only representatives are authorized to use such information. If I am not mistaken, the company Nadine is in the city of Cochabamba and in the city of Santa Cruz it is komibol, they are official representatives of Konica Minolta. I hope that information helps you.

Enviado desde mi Infinix X656 mediante Tapatalk

Custom Search