PDA

View Full Version : Konica c308 fitting extra memory UK-211 kit.

Custom Search

Scarekrow
03-19-2021, 10:48 PM
Hello,

I am wanting to get the OCR scanning to work on a c308 so I fitted the UK-211 mem kit, checked memory status in service mode, reads over 4000 m, loaded the library and updated the software to the goo X4 version but the extra options do not show up in the scan pdf type or in the user setting/scan setting. Have I missed something?

Thanks.

tsbservice
03-19-2021, 10:56 PM
Hello,

I am wanting to get the OCR scanning to work on a c308 so I fitted the UK-211 mem kit, checked memory status in service mode, reads over 4000 m, loaded the library and updated the software to the goo X4 version but the extra options do not show up in the scan pdf type or in the user setting/scan setting. Have I missed something?

Thanks.

Did you purchase required I-option together with Extension memory?

Scarekrow
03-20-2021, 02:31 AM
Did you purchase required I-option together with Extension memory?

No

Walterj
03-23-2021, 06:01 AM
[QUOTE = Scarekrow; 1712971] Hola,

quiero que el escaneo OCR funcione en un c308, así que instalé el kit de memoria UK-211, verifiqué el estado de la memoria en el modo de servicio, lee más de 4000 m, cargué la biblioteca y actualicé la software a la versión goo X4, pero las opciones adicionales no aparecen en el tipo de escaneo de PDF o en la configuración del usuario / configuración de escaneo. ¿Me he perdido algo?

Gracias. [/ QUOTE]

In the UK kit that you installed, it is necessary to generate the license that will activate the option you need.
Generate the license, load it on your machine and so you can activate the OCR option

Custom Search