PDA

View Full Version : Electrical KONICA MINOLTA C250i C300i C360i ...

Custom Search

copiers01
03-20-2021, 12:45 PM
This is another damaged Toshiba KBG3AZMS256G drive in the C250i
Can anyone recommend something more stable for the c250i.

tsbservice
03-20-2021, 01:04 PM
This is another damaged Toshiba KBG3AZMS256G drive in the C250i
Can anyone recommend something more stable for the c250i.
Do you mean you've replaced original storage board with this Toshiba SSD? How many you replaced and why - machine didn't boot?
Can you be a bit more specific, Thank You.

copiers01
03-20-2021, 06:17 PM
Do you mean you've replaced original storage board with this Toshiba SSD? How many you replaced and why - machine didn't boot?
Can you be a bit more specific, Thank You.

Some time ago I bought several C250i / C300i devices. Most of them had the STRGB Toshiba KBG3AZMS256G on board. The problem was repeated on three devices, namely the device hangs on the Konica Minolta sign. The machine does not accept the software. I wanted to exclude the CPU and the motherboard so I used STRGB from another working machine. Using an adapter, I connected the STRGB to the computer and then made the format. Then I put the STRGB in C250i and did the initialization. After uploading the software, the machine is operational.
Can anyone recommend some stable M2

Walterj
03-21-2021, 08:51 AM
[QUOTE = copiers01; 1713499] Hace algún tiempo compré varios dispositivos C250i / C300i. La mayoría de ellos tenían el STRGB Toshiba KBG3AZMS256G a bordo. El problema se repitió en tres dispositivos, a saber, el dispositivo se cuelga del letrero de Konica Minolta. La máquina no acepta el software. Quería excluir la CPU y la placa base, así que usé STRGB de otra máquina en funcionamiento. Usando un adaptador, conecté el STRGB a la computadora y luego hice el formateo. Luego puse el STRGB en C250i e hice la inicialización. Después de cargar el software, la máquina está operativa.
¿Alguien puede recomendar un M2 estable [/ QUOTE]

The error is that the software of each machine is different.
Rewrite the FW of your machine and solve your error

Bix
03-22-2021, 05:10 PM
Some time ago I bought several C250i / C300i devices. Most of them had the STRGB Toshiba KBG3AZMS256G on board. The problem was repeated on three devices, namely the device hangs on the Konica Minolta sign. The machine does not accept the software. I wanted to exclude the CPU and the motherboard so I used STRGB from another working machine. Using an adapter, I connected the STRGB to the computer and then made the format. Then I put the STRGB in C250i and did the initialization. After uploading the software, the machine is operational.
Can anyone recommend some stable M2

You can fix this problem with FW G00-B6/G00-E9.

Custom Search