PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta c360i tray one jam code 1105 also internal error erratic code

Custom Search

brent
03-23-2021, 06:37 PM
brand new machine tray one was feeding then stopped.. jam code 1105 6602 also 9902 paper isnt leaving the tray... cleared .. fed a few more stopped.. so werid and the customer is like it is a new machine?
lol so we are using tray 2 with no issues.. any thoughts.? I cleaned the rollers to make sure they werent dirty. but it has 120 copies on it total
also customer mentioned it had an internal error/ reboot no issues just seems like it did it a couple times here at the office as well.. the firmware is at GOO-B6 so it is at one level back which should be ok.. I understand if I update the firmware to the newest version that marketplace will be back as a screen saver..
any help would be appreciated. even though I put 2 problems into this post.. thanks

brent

Cantechman
03-23-2021, 07:19 PM
brand new machine tray one was feeding then stopped.. jam code 1105 6602 also 9902 paper isnt leaving the tray... cleared .. fed a few more stopped.. so werid and the customer is like it is a new machine?
lol so we are using tray 2 with no issues.. any thoughts.? I cleaned the rollers to make sure they werent dirty. but it has 120 copies on it total
also customer mentioned it had an internal error/ reboot no issues just seems like it did it a couple times here at the office as well.. the firmware is at GOO-B6 so it is at one level back which should be ok.. I understand if I update the firmware to the newest version that marketplace will be back as a screen saver..
any help would be appreciated. even though I put 2 problems into this post.. thanks

brent

Have a look at my thread from a few weeks back. My machine was brand new as well.

bizhub c300i jam tray 1 (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/154544-bizhub-c300i-jam-tray-1-a.html)

tsbservice
03-23-2021, 08:43 PM
As for second question install E9 FW and disable IWS. By-by Marketplace.

brent
03-23-2021, 09:35 PM
ok thank you I will order that clutch.. it also has been happening to me on a bizhub 360i that makes sense now.. lol
back to the firmware issie. I can upload that new firmware. I have toggled and taken off the markeplace.. is that a certain dip switch?

thank so much

brent

tsbservice
03-23-2021, 09:43 PM
ok thank you I will order that clutch.. it also has been happening to me on a bizhub 360i that makes sense now.. lol
back to the firmware issie. I can upload that new firmware. I have toggled and taken off the markeplace.. is that a certain dip switch?

thank so much

brent

Inside Network menu in Admin mode. You can use web connection to reach it.
I would recommend you to study online user manual as I do on daily basis. Those machines are complicated and learning service manual isn't enough.
Regards, tsb

brent
03-23-2021, 09:52 PM
I know I am an old dog here lol I started in the 90s with eeproms etc ive done well through the years but this model kicked my butt because the menu is totally different then say the 368e series etc. I appreciate the advice my friend
brent

tsbservice
03-23-2021, 10:01 PM
Old dogs are core of this community. No need to worry brent as without them we are NOTHING.
Most of us we just need to picture our fathers and instantly knew :o

brent
03-23-2021, 10:19 PM
yep my dad trained in the early 80s on the ep101 liquid etc maybe early 80s I used to ride with him and watch him work on them
yes he fixed some and sometimes they ruined his day.. then after school I started with him in 94 full time even though I had been with him throught
its amazing how complicated these machines are.. they are totally different then the ones I started on. 27 years later I never have regretted the path I chose

brent

brent
03-23-2021, 10:34 PM
clutch 10 part number AA2JM20100 same part number for c 360i bizhub 360i as well as 250 and 300 I am sure
backordered from konica minolta.. lol imagine that oh well at least its ordered thanks so much again

brent

Cantechman
03-24-2021, 12:24 PM
I know I am an old dog here lol I started in the 90s with eeproms etc ive done well through the years but this model kicked my butt because the menu is totally different then say the 368e series etc. I appreciate the advice my friend
brent

I'm an old dog as well started in late 90's when there was no such thing as a multifunction machine lol.

occus
03-25-2021, 12:52 PM
A tech tells me from this paperjam 1 tray problem on a new i machine... he has changed the whole pickup and the clutch cl10 but it was not the solution.
Special thing the machine makes a cleaning cycle every time and after the jams happens but only on multiple print jobs. He have no solution until now.
I'm waiting for more information/solution.

Cantechman
03-25-2021, 04:26 PM
A tech tells me from this paperjam 1 tray problem on a new i machine... he has changed the whole pickup and the clutch cl10 but it was not the solution.
Special thing the machine makes a cleaning cycle every time and after the jams happens but only on multiple print jobs. He have no solution until now.
I'm waiting for more information/solution.

If he changed the whole pickup section and the fast clutch only thing left would be something in the registration section or the baseboard from what i recall.

DK-tech
04-07-2021, 07:11 AM
It may be the paper feed drive assy. I belive it pulls both tray one and it can be defective.

brent
04-19-2021, 05:38 PM
I thought I would post since I replaced the clutch last week.. seems to be a great fix thank you again
the box certainly doesnt have to come all the way out to replace the clutch.. it wasnt real fun when you take the cover
off the clutch and gears stuff fell everywhere lol oh well it s feeding and I do really appreciate the help

brent idaho

Custom Search