PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine need help Bizhub C550 shows lights when turned on but display is blank

Custom Search

Kai360
03-26-2021, 10:48 PM
Bizhub C550 shows lights when turned on but display is blank and printer does not initialized doesnt do anything just lights up mainboard light is steady board next to it keeps flashing start button on the display stays red

rrrohan
03-27-2021, 03:25 PM
I forgot to plug in that large silver connector by the network port back in after dismantling copier years ago and I got this symptom

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

allan
03-27-2021, 07:13 PM
Yea start tugging on connectors.

Kai360
03-27-2021, 10:34 PM
thanks guys but doesnt work so next is to reload the firmware and this seems like it wont be easy

femaster
03-28-2021, 12:26 AM
Bizhub C550 shows lights when turned on but display is blank and printer does not initialized doesnt do anything just lights up mainboard light is steady board next to it keeps flashing start button on the display stays red

If I remember correctly, on this model, you could get this symptom if one of the memory (RAM) sticks went bad. There should be 2 mounted to the board, swap them around. If the copier then boots up normally but you can't select anything on the touch screen (it is unresponsive) you have confirmed a bad stick of memory.

Custom Search