PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C1100 w/ c-5106

Custom Search

mserafin
04-02-2021, 06:12 PM
So I have been working on this issue for a couple weeks. I get a c-5106 after running about 100 copies. When it throws the code icp 2 on the conveyance driver board blows out. It always starts as a c-3103 for the second transfer pressure motor. I replaced the second transfer pressure motor, the second transfer unit, cleaned the pressure cams and all shafts gears bearings. I have checked the harness and I cannot find any shorts to ground or wires without continuity. Any one else run across this issue?

tulintron
04-06-2021, 08:52 PM
So I have been working on this issue for a couple weeks. I get a c-5106 after running about 100 copies. When it throws the code icp 2 on the conveyance driver board blows out. It always starts as a c-3103 for the second transfer pressure motor. I replaced the second transfer pressure motor, the second transfer unit, cleaned the pressure cams and all shafts gears bearings. I have checked the harness and I cannot find any shorts to ground or wires without continuity. Any one else run across this issue?You get C-5106 because of the blown icp 2. Lack 24v in the PRCB.

C3103 and C5106 say about PRCB and CDB. The M41 motor is 24V powered by the CBD.

I suspect that there is a broken wire in the ADU wire movement arm. Some broken wire causing a problem and breaking the ICP2. (I already found it by removing the bundle of wires together with the arm and doing point to point and moving the arm until I found out. It was a struggle)

You must find out which motors connected to the 24v CDB feed.

Through the I / O check check test one by one for 2 minutes and observe which motor explodes the ICP2.

ICP2 is next to which connector on the PRCB?

Custom Search