PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous KM C454e Light spots on blue prints

Custom Search

andrecopfac
04-08-2021, 07:53 PM
I have ventured on Konica minolta C280, 454 for at least 7 years, I caught a problem recently.

Some stains in blue color, the blue developer of the developer is uncovered from the developer, even if full, it replaces the developer unit and in the same place it becomes clear, without developer cover.

I notice a significant improvement by changing values ​​in "transfer output fine" to a negative value.

Any suggestion ?

I discarded the imaging unit because I already made an exchange

I changed the revamping unit already. And nothing solves.

Phil B.
04-08-2021, 07:58 PM
I have ventured on Konica minolta C280, 454 for at least 7 years, I caught a problem recently.

Some stains in blue color, the blue developer of the developer is uncovered from the developer, even if full, it replaces the developer unit and in the same place it becomes clear, without developer cover.

I notice a significant improvement by changing values ​​in "transfer output fine" to a negative value.

Any suggestion ?

I discarded the imaging unit because I already made an exchange

I changed the revamping unit already. And nothing solves.

are they using crap rd party toner?

whats the life on service parts?

is machine clean?

what is a 'revamping unit'?

andrecopfac
04-08-2021, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE = Phil B.; 1732507] eles estão usando uma porcaria de toner de festa?

qual é a vida em peças de reposição?

a máquina está limpa?

o que é uma 'unidade de renovação'? [/ QUOTE]

I use a Konica Minolta developer package from another model, and I use toner from another Minolta machine, as the price is cheaper.

I refill toner tubes and developer box with these models of the images.

Phil B.
04-08-2021, 08:57 PM

a máquina está limpa?

I use a Konica Minolta developer package from another model, and I use toner from another Minolta machine, as the price is cheaper.

I refill toner tubes and developer box with these models of the images.Are those supplies meant for your box?
Not all dev and toners are compatible between models.
If you are refilling with non compatible even within the brand that could be the problem.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BillyCarpenter
04-08-2021, 09:00 PM

a máquina está limpa?

I refill toner tubes and developer box with these models of the images.

Sounds mighty risky to me. Just saying.....

tech51
04-08-2021, 09:17 PM
So you’re using toner and developer for c8000 in a what I take to be either a c280 or c454 ( not clear in your post which model it is).

I think you need to put a genuine developer unit and toner in the machine and set it up as per the manual.

Using developer and toner from another model is always going to lead to trouble sooner or later.

tulintron
04-08-2021, 09:51 PM
Phil B. Here in Brazil technicians were born that somewhere in their fantastic world, they claim that they can use Konica C8000 developers and toners. They are doing away with printers from all over the country.

They try to reduce the cost with this method, but do not realize that it ends up increasing because of losses, equipment stopped and maintenance.

In your case, André, look for developer and genuine toner and then for a transfer belt.

I will try to get from you that your transfer belt has been replaced by a generic one.

You can even change the values of the second transfer to negative as well, but it will not have a satisfactory result.

Are you the printer technician or just the business owner?

allan
04-08-2021, 09:54 PM
Clean your mag roller. Got some kind of contaminant on it like oil.

tulintron
04-08-2021, 09:55 PM
On your C280 I advise supplies for the C8000 because we have already tested it in our laboratory and I can say.
On your C454 I wouldn't do it again

TSB knows a little about the crazy things we do in the laboratory. Hahaha.:rolleyes:

allan
04-09-2021, 05:03 AM
On your C280 I advise supplies for the C8000 because we have already tested it in our laboratory and I can say.
On your C454 I wouldn't do it again

TSB knows a little about the crazy things we do in the laboratory. Hahaha.:rolleyes:

Wanted to try that. Can get a bunch of DV613K that is stuck in a suppliers stock, that means cost price or less.
What was the ill effect you had on the C454?

End of side track...

andrecopfac
04-09-2021, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE = allan; 1732622] Limpe seu rolo magnético. Tem algum tipo de contaminante como óleo. [/ QUOTE]

So, would all the teller boxes be contaminated with oil? I put 3 different developers and the 3 gave the same problem with time.

andrecopfac
04-09-2021, 01:29 PM
Here everything is generic (Image cylinder, charger grid, transfer belt).

I always had a problem with flat and lighter colors.

Yesterday I cleaned the transfer belt rollers, and apparently the problem improved a lot. I noticed that it was very dirty and with 2 a4 sheets on top, before the cleaning blade.

Was that the problem?

andrecopfac
04-09-2021, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE = allan; 1732622] Limpe seu rolo magnético. Tem algum tipo de contaminante como óleo. [/ QUOTE]

Which product do you recommend? Isopropyl Alcohol? :)

andrecopfac
04-09-2021, 01:34 PM

a máquina está limpa?

I always change cylinders and blades, developer. I usually do not reset the counters, only when I change the chip. It would be develper unit.

tulintron
04-09-2021, 02:40 PM
Here everything is generic (Image cylinder, charger grid, transfer belt).

I always had a problem with flat and lighter colors.

Yesterday I cleaned the transfer belt rollers, and apparently the problem improved a lot. I noticed that it was very dirty and with 2 a4 sheets on top, before the cleaning blade.

Was that the problem?André, remove these 03 black velvets to the left of the photo. They may be the cause of the failures in the Belt.

Custom Search