PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub c 250 Time cannot be adjusted error message

Custom Search

tekkie
04-14-2021, 07:37 PM
I have a kon minolta bizhub c250 that is working fine copy print and scan but it has a message alert flashing on and off on the copier screen saying
the "time cannot be adjusted"
I have checked the time and date is set correctly in admin system settings date and time and also checked in service mode stop 1144 c
both are set to correct time so im not sure what the message means and how to get rid of it
The firmware is B5 level
Please advise and any help would be appreciated

tsbservice
04-14-2021, 07:40 PM
NTP server registered in Admin menu but machine cannot reach it?

Phil B.
04-14-2021, 07:56 PM

could his region be set wrong?

tsbservice
04-14-2021, 08:20 PM
could his region be set wrong?
Phil I'm not sure about this old model it's way before I started with KMs. Also for NTP servers to work port 123 should be opened.

srvctec
04-14-2021, 08:39 PM

I can almost guarantee this is it. See it all the time on other KM machines when the IT guy blocks the port or machine from accessing it after turning that feature on.

Just go into admin mode and turn off auto adjust time or whatever it's called.

Edit to add: I just checked in the user manual and service manuals (yes, we actually still have those!) and it doesn't appear this model even had an option to set NTP info. So, not sure why it would be giving that message unless it's not actually a C250 but a newer model.

tekkie
04-14-2021, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=srvctec;1738471]I can almost guarantee this is it. See it all the time on other KM machines when the IT guy blocks the port or machine from accessing it after turning that feature on.

Just go into admin mode and turn off auto adjust time or whatever it's called.

Edit to add: I just checked in the user manual and service manuals (yes, we actually still have those!) and it doesn't appear this model even had an option to set NTP info. So, not sure why it would be giving that message unless it's not actually a C250 but a newer model.[/QUO

Just to update you guys thanks for the replys its not an old model its a current mc I should have said its a Bizhub c 250 i

tsbservice
04-14-2021, 09:11 PM
😆 You caught me! Kudos srvctec and Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

rrrohan
04-15-2021, 08:08 AM
ive had issues with NTP on KM for almost 10 years.

The amount of machines that have the time adjustment failure warning on screen but then you tell it to update time and it works.

I set it up but dont set it to auto update. i just manually sync it during a call out

Custom Search