PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolat C200

Custom Search

theyikes
04-22-2021, 05:51 PM
HI! I have a Konica Minolta C200 printer. I'm trying to set it up as a network printer. My question is how do I access the network configuration section? Currently there is no network cable attached and there is no network option that I can find, Does it need to be plugged into the router to enable the network settings section?

Phil B.
04-22-2021, 05:54 PM
HI! I have a Konica Minolta C200 printer. I'm trying to set it up as a network printer. My question is how do I access the network configuration section? Currently there is no network cable attached and there is no network option that I can find, Does it need to be plugged into the router to enable the network settings section?

request a service manual here: https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/service-manual-requests/

being an end user you should also also review the forum rules: https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/misc.php?do=vsarules

emujo2
04-22-2021, 09:05 PM
The C200 was old when I started working on KM 15 years ago..there is not much out there, but I was sable to find this..

NC-504 is needed for TCP/IP printing/scanning.There may be a USB port where this NIC would have been..There is no support (drivers) past Windows 8 ( I was actually surprised by this)

E

theyikes
04-22-2021, 09:17 PM
The C200 was old when I started working on KM 15 years ago..there is not much out there, but I was sable to find this..

NC-504 is needed for TCP/IP printing/scanning.

There may be a USB port where this NIC would have been..There is no support (drivers) past Windows 8 ( I was actually surprised by this)

E
Thanks you so much for replying with something other than a redirect. There is both a USB port and a CAT45 connector beside it. I'm just wondering if there may be an issue with the network card?

Phil B.
04-22-2021, 09:22 PM
Thanks you so much for replying with something other than a redirect. There is both a USB port and a CAT45 connector beside it. I'm just wondering if there may be an issue with the network card?

redirect ?

I showed you where to request a manual! most techs don't try to work on something WITHOUT a manual ... being an end user I would highly recommend getting one...

but I'm sure Copier Tech would be willing to sell you one.

tsbservice
04-22-2021, 09:39 PM
Plug in network cable from your switch into machine did you see the light on port is on?

Custom Search