PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C3851 staple icon missing

Custom Search

COPIERMAN
04-28-2021, 08:59 PM
i am new to Konica Minolta just got in 2 of this copiers and saw that one in finisher arm were up so i was able to put back in place. turn on back on finisher now paper comes all the way out. i went to try staple on function 2 icon is missing also saying staple can not be used. I have look and can not find were to enable staple icon have look in utility section. ans also service mode.

Synthohol
04-28-2021, 11:32 PM
do a trouble reset to re-enable the stapler

COPIERMAN
04-28-2021, 11:52 PM
Ok will try that tomorrow

3ktlc
04-29-2021, 01:54 PM
In diagnostics, highlight system 1, then problem unit isolation set, then #2 finisher. Sometimes you have to touch set, turn off and then on. Go back into it and touch unset. Turn off and back on. Should get you working.
These machines are terrible when it comes to the finisher.

emujo2
04-29-2021, 04:00 PM
Someone correct me of I am mistaken..

if the staple errors during operation and it's an error that can be bypassed the machine will pop a message "do you want to continue operation" (or close to that). If you say yes, the power will be cycled and the stapler is not available. If you cycle power again the process will repeat itself..This is different then going into service mode and isolating the stapler..Power cycle does not change this state..You need to correct the staple problem then power cycle the machine to clear this issue. And I aggree 110% these FS are the worst Ive ever seen. E

Custom Search