PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c350

Custom Search

cliffhangers
04-29-2021, 08:31 PM
good or what ever time please i need help on my konika minolta bizhub that is displaying error code C- B 002 THANKS IN ADVANCE.

femaster
04-30-2021, 02:13 AM
good or what ever time please i need help on my konika minolta bizhub that is displaying error code C- B 002 THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Are you sure it starts with a "C"? I can't access manuals for machines that old, but "B" codes (as in a "B002") are fax errors.

None of this may apply to your situation at all if the code really is a CB002, but I can't find any CBxxx codes in any of the manuals I can bring up.
The following comes from a 283 manual, and may not apply to your situation at all, but a B002 in a 283 is:

- B0-02
- FAX board error 2 (DPRAM check error)
- Pull out and insert the Fax board to check its installation.
If the trouble is not yet corrected, hardware of the fax board may be defective.
Replace the fax board in such a case.

blazebusiness
04-30-2021, 03:37 PM

C B0-02 code Check the FK-502 installation. If it is installed properly the fax kit may be bad. You can also disable the fax option in service mode to get rid of the error code. That dinosaur copier had the option for 3 fax boards. Maybe you don't even have the fax 2 board installed, could it be it was just enabled by mistake in service mode?

Custom Search