PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub c250i squeaking noise

Custom Search

Cantechman
04-30-2021, 06:52 PM
I have a c250i with only 20k, it randomly will make a squeaking noise (like a bad bearing type noise) for a minute or so while the machine is not being used, happens very randomly. I couldn't get to happen while I was there so i tested another fuser, the next day it happened at idle again just for a minute. Any ideas other the replaced fuser?

mojorolla
04-30-2021, 09:31 PM
I wouldn't describe it as squeaking, but there is a known issue with the fuser drive pack making noise at idle. There are a few threads about this on this forum I believe....

:)

occus
05-04-2021, 10:07 AM
Check other posts here and the paper exit drive

Gift
05-04-2021, 03:20 PM
See if the noise disappears if you fiddle around the idle rollers away from the paper exit rollers.

mojorolla
05-04-2021, 04:39 PM
See if the noise disappears if you fiddle around the idle rollers away from the paper exit rollers.
But don't fiddle around with it too long, you'll go blind

:cool:

byronf
05-04-2021, 05:44 PM
I have a c250i with only 20k, it randomly will make a squeaking noise (like a bad bearing type noise) for a minute or so while the machine is not being used, happens very randomly. I couldn't get to happen while I was there so i tested another fuser, the next day it happened at idle again just for a minute. Any ideas other the replaced fuser?

Hi,

This is common on this range, issue is the waste toner box screw just lubricate and sorted.

Custom Search