PDA

View Full Version : Minolta Bizhub C227 animation data

Custom Search

Simza
05-03-2021, 06:32 PM
Hi,
i have some problem with Bizhub C227 and 227 Black.
I got 1 Bizhub C227 without HDD and 1 Black Bizhub 227 also without HDD.
after install the hdd it showas animation data needed.
Please give me also the reset tool for 7 series if available.

Thank you

copier tech
05-03-2021, 07:10 PM
Hi,
i have some problem with Bizhub C227 and 227 Black.
I got 1 Bizhub C227 without HDD and 1 Black Bizhub 227 also without HDD.
after install the hdd it showas animation data needed.
Please give me also the reset tool for 7 series if available.

Thank you

Happy to help with the animation movie file & the reset tool.

We can supply most major manufacturers printer & photocopier firmware. Click Here To Download - Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark or Canon Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

Simza
05-04-2021, 02:26 PM
Hi,

i have animation for BH 308 (a9hjan.tar).
Can someone tell me if it also works with C227...
I have try already, but it dosent work.

I have also the file (a789be.tar), but it dosent work with bizhub 7 Serial

avecosat
05-05-2021, 04:31 PM
You need a797an.tar

Synthohol
05-05-2021, 07:00 PM
Happy to help with the animation movie file & the reset tool.

We can supply most major manufacturers printer & photocopier firmware. Click Here To Download - Ricoh, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Lexmark or Canon Firmware (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk)

Best to purchase what you need from him ^^^^^^^

You have red cards so I am not compelled to assist.
Best you just buy the things you want from CT.

Simza
06-04-2021, 03:06 AM
thank you for your constructive advice.
I was of the opinion that one helps one another here.
But unfortunately I was very disappointed in this regard.
As everyone knows, every problem in life is solved at some point.
Of course, my problem was also resolved because I have friends in the real world too.
But I think that this experience made one thing clear to me. You just shouldn't ONLY trust virtual help.
Meanwhile I have everything I needed.
If anyone needs any software for Canon IRA or Bizhub, please feel free to contact me. Just write to us.
I am very happy to help, as far as I can of course. I am not a super technician. But a normal one.

Have a good Day

Simza
06-04-2021, 03:09 AM
What ist red card?
Why i have red card?
Where i can see it?

Phil B.
06-04-2021, 04:18 AM
What ist red card?
Why i have red card?
Where i can see it?Red cards mean:
You started an argument.
Broke forum rules.
Lied in a public forum.
Since you have a few I would say you have really pissed off some users, and have done nothing to earn the green cards.
Most likely you talked in public about obtaining proprietary files.. firmware.. manuals etc.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Phil B.
06-04-2021, 06:35 AM
thank you for your constructive advice.
I was of the opinion that one helps one another here.
But unfortunately I was very disappointed in this regard.
As everyone knows, every problem in life is solved at some point.
Of course, my problem was also resolved because I have friends in the real world too.
But I think that this experience made one thing clear to me. You just shouldn't ONLY trust virtual help.
Meanwhile I have everything I needed.
If anyone needs any software for Canon IRA or Bizhub, please feel free to contact me. Just write to us.
I am very happy to help, as far as I can of course. I am not a super technician. But a normal one.

Have a good DayThis attitude is WHY you got red cards. GIMME GIMME.
most people contribute to CTN a small amount and receive what they need ... but go ahead and buy from CT.
IT'S going to be your easiest way.
Firmware is a proprietary files.. talk of or sharing them with techs not trained on the product can get techs in trouble. It is also against forum rule #5.
I agree with Synthohol.

rrrohan
06-04-2021, 09:10 AM
are we actually not allowed to share Firmware or is it just frowned upon? if anything i would assume selling firmware is worse

copier tech
06-04-2021, 06:56 PM
are we actually not allowed to share Firmware or is it just frowned upon? if anything i would assume selling firmware is worse

I am providing a service, should you pay for this service then absolutely this is allowed.

Phil B.
06-04-2021, 07:09 PM

firmware is a proprietary file. according to manufacturers firmware..manuals and other proprietary items are for TRAINED techs and are NOT to be shared.

forum rule #5
Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

I cannot speak for other techs here but I do not share those items

mojorolla
06-04-2021, 08:05 PM
What ist red card?
Why i have red card?
Where i can see it?
You can see who has been giving you red cards by logging into your profile, click the Home tab, then User CP.

:)

mojorolla
06-04-2021, 08:13 PM
I am providing a service, should you pay for this service then absolutely this is allowed.

Just curious, what service do you provide ? You provide a file, not a service. Providing a service would be bringing the file to site and loading it.
Cant share it BUT can sell it...? That doesn't sound right.
Are you really Paul the "manual guy" who faked his own death only to re-invent himself as the "firmware guy" years later ?

tsbservice
06-04-2021, 08:15 PM
You can see who has been giving you red cards by logging into your profile, click the Home tab, then User CP.

Settings in right upper end next to Log out ;)

emujo2
06-04-2021, 09:20 PM
Just curious, what service do you provide ? You provide a file, not a service. Providing a service would be bringing the file to site and loading it.
Are you really Paul the "manual guy" who faked his own death only to re-invent himself as the "firmware guy" years later ?

That got milk coming out of my nose. Anyone offering vendor proprietary data is a fence..you deal in reselling stolen goods. All KM firmware is available to any KM trained tech. I have heard more than once that any firmware file has a coded portion that shows the tech number that downloaded it. That's enough of a scare for me..I'm happy to help, point in what I feel is the right direction, post generic stuff from a bulletin, but absolutely NO WAY on passwords, manuals, firmware.. E

blackcat4866
06-04-2021, 11:11 PM
With the additional security, I think you'll will find a lot less login sharing going on. There used to be a website out there where you could subscribe, and get access to logins from many sites. I couldn't believe that the site existed.

rrrohan
06-05-2021, 12:23 AM
Funny how HP make firmware available on the driver download page but other brands are more protective

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Phil B.
06-05-2021, 12:37 AM
Funny how HP make firmware available on the driver download page but other brands are more protective

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using TapatalkHp doesn't have restrictions like others because they are failing in so many ways.. samsux comes to mind.

rrrohan
06-05-2021, 12:40 AM
Yeah God knows why HP bought that division of Samsung

Phil B.
06-05-2021, 01:46 AM
Yeah God knows why HP bought that division of Samsung

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using TapatalkWorst move on HP'S part in my mind Samsux was a bitch to work with in warranty cases ... didn't mind charging you ridiculous prices for non warranty parts.
They RARELY paid warranty calls..
Told my ex boss he was a dumbass for ever getting involved with that shitshow.

rrrohan
06-05-2021, 01:52 AM
And firmware updates, I have time to have lunch before that's finished. I don't know what Konica did recently but i series firmware is done in a couple of minutes which is great. But both HP and Samsung are slow as shit. Even a regular HP start up time is like 300 seconds

copier tech
06-05-2021, 09:50 AM

You pay me for my services (remote technical assistance) & I provide the firmware for free. :cool:

Wont be long before printers "auto update" firmware a bit like windows updates. (Ricoh can do this now)

rrrohan
06-05-2021, 12:12 PM
You pay me for my services (remote technical assistance) & I provide the firmware for free. :cool:

Wont be long before printers "auto update" firmware a bit like windows updates. (Ricoh can do this now)

hypothetically if i was to share id only do it to somone with donation badge. least donation to CTN help everyone

Simza
06-12-2021, 03:08 PM
Red cards mean:
You started an argument.
Broke forum rules.
Lied in a public forum.
Since you have a few I would say you have really pissed off some users, and have done nothing to earn the green cards.
Most likely you talked in public about obtaining proprietary files.. firmware.. manuals etc.

Thanks for your clarification.
Unfortunately, I am always very busy, so I cannot follow everything in the chat on a regular basis.
The reason why I'm here is that I want to get to know and appreciate people with the knowledge from my field.
I am not a trained service technician. But I've been working in this area since 2002. So I was able to acquire a lot over the years.
I also don't want to hurt or lie to anyone.
For me this is just a waste of time. I always want to let people participate in my technical problems and of course help if I can.
I repair all models because I work with leasing companies and I can't choose what to buy. I would be happy if you just treat each other in a friendly manner.
I thank you again for your openness.

Simza
07-19-2021, 06:36 PM
This attitude is WHY you got red cards. GIMME GIMME.
most people contribute to CTN a small amount and receive what they need ... but go ahead and buy from CT.
IT'S going to be your easiest way.
Firmware is a proprietary files.. talk of or sharing them with techs not trained on the product can get techs in trouble. It is also against forum rule #5.
I agree with Synthohol.

I didn't want to offend anyone with my comment.
I joined here because I was looking for like-minded people.
So I was a bit disappointed, but thank you all very much for your encouraging comments.
I just want to share experiences and help if possible.
Phil thank you again for your explanations.

Good Day

Simza
01-04-2022, 08:39 AM
Red cards mean:
You started an argument.
Broke forum rules.
Lied in a public forum.

Thanks a lot Phil.
I will be discret in coming time.
Wish you a Happy New Year

Custom Search