PDA

View Full Version : Knova site

Custom Search

Max
05-08-2021, 11:52 AM
Hi all. Is it me or Knova site is really difficult to use. Trying to find parts manual for the last 2 days, still nothing. Movie file, tech bulletins and so on. Help link is too vague. Say I type c224 parts. I get 11 hits but no parts manual. Is there a menu with copier model and option to display parts,tech bulletins, f/w. I can't spent days looking for simple things. Or am I missing something? Surely there must be an easier way to access this very important information without wasting time and looking through 900+ returned search hits.
We also use Olivetti tech site. Within 30 seconds I can see every bulletin and manual. On Knova 2 days of looking for parts and I still can't find it.
Thank you

Synthohol
05-08-2021, 01:26 PM
not sure how it is across the pond but when they changed the US website, manuals are now found under shortcuts dropdown and "my workspace"
was really annoying to locate without a map!
maybe you have something similar on the home page?

copier tech
05-08-2021, 03:07 PM
Hi all. Is it me or Knova site is really difficult to use. Trying to find parts manual for the last 2 days, still nothing. Movie file, tech bulletins and so on. Help link is too vague. Say I type c224 parts. I get 11 hits but no parts manual. Is there a menu with copier model and option to display parts,tech bulletins, f/w. I can't spent days looking for simple things. Or am I missing something? Surely there must be an easier way to access this very important information without wasting time and looking through 900+ returned search hits.
We also use Olivetti tech site. Within 30 seconds I can see every bulletin and manual. On Knova 2 days of looking for parts and I still can't find it.
Thank you

Type "C224e SAL" in search bar this will take you to the main link for fw & manuals etc.

Max
05-08-2021, 05:07 PM
I tried that. No results found.

Synthohol
05-08-2021, 05:44 PM
Max, ck your PMs ;)

copier tech
05-08-2021, 06:06 PM
I tried that. No results found.

That works on the UK site.

Max
05-08-2021, 07:14 PM
Max, ck your PMs ;)

Much appreciated. Thank you

Toxic
05-08-2021, 09:15 PM
I also tried "C224e SAL" but nothing come up.

srvctec
05-10-2021, 04:43 PM
I always just go to the "Service" tab drop-down and choose "One Stop Product Support". Then on that page in the left Quick Search field, enter the machine model #. Then everything related to that machine, including drivers, manuals, F/W and bulletins will all be on the right organized in a bunch of tabs.

Synthohol
05-10-2021, 05:40 PM
Only us lucky MKM.com users have that.
Across the great pond they are not so lucky.

kingarthur
05-11-2021, 11:04 AM
on the UK site, you can also go into "Logisitics" and find parts manuals there

blinxwap
05-11-2021, 06:04 PM
on the UK site, you can also go into "Logisitics" and find parts manuals therePost the url please

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

avecosat
05-12-2021, 08:05 AM
Is on the European web site : infohub.konicaminolta.eu

kingarthur
05-12-2021, 08:53 AM
Post the url please

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

unless you have a KM login, the URL is no good to you

ezzysi
05-25-2021, 10:05 AM
I was struggling with Knova until I found the "Guided Search" button. (Its the little magnifying glass icon with a "+" sign in it to the right of the search bar.

This makes it loads easier to use as you can specify what machine, information type, language etc your looking for. Thats in the UK anyway.

Si

fornerm
05-25-2021, 12:51 PM
The search function on this page makes no sense, I find more useful things on Copytechnet than on this page ......Each of the dealers knows that it is not user-oriented, but it becomes so opaque again with the redesignDon't use them ...
There is an FTP server that is maintained by a technician, so I have what I need in terms of documents or firmware ... greetings

Custom Search