PDA

View Full Version : BH-C-280/360 several machines, same effect

Custom Search

Hansoon
05-09-2021, 05:54 PM
BH-C-280/360 several machines, same effect.
When I am printing our company Logo etc. on transparent self adhesive material a halo around the blue logo and company name appears. This is only with this material not with paper or thick material such as carton 280gr.
I tried several adjustments known to me but the halo containing some magenta an cyan remains. This happens with several machines of the same generation, so likely the print material would like a special adjustment.
Any ideas guys?

Hans

blackcat4866
05-09-2021, 06:02 PM
Personally I think that it's in your digital artwork. You may not see it on the paper but I guarantee that it's there, just not visible. Try blowing up your digital artwork to 1600% enlargement and look in those same areas. Or use ColorPic to check the color of the surrounding pixels. =^..^=

tsbservice
05-09-2021, 06:10 PM
I think you're pushing machines a little beyond their limits. Or change the media manufacturer.
I would make some additional tests on another machine if available like 4e or 8 series.

copier tech
05-09-2021, 06:13 PM
BH-C-280/360 several machines, same effect.
When I am printing our company Logo etc. on transparent self adhesive material a halo around the blue logo and company name appears. This is only with this material not with paper or thick material such as carton 280gr.
I tried several adjustments known to me but the halo containing some magenta an cyan remains. This happens with several machines of the same generation, so likely the print material would like a special adjustment.
Any ideas guys?

Hans

If this issue happens only when you print this logo then the image is the issue.

Th C220 series is so old now & if you are running it on compatible toner give up now.

Synthohol
05-09-2021, 10:40 PM
Just for my .02
I see layers under the image. Bet it's either not flattened or a crappy jpg image.
I've also seen when an image is just dropped on top of an existing image instead of clearing the "field" under it.
Sometimes you can do a color separation and see the underlying effects.

Custom Search