PDA

View Full Version : Bizhup C250

Custom Search

fjensen
11-25-2008, 08:32 AM
Hi

I have an older bizhup c250 it keeps saying in the display that there is a paper error in some of the right doors on the side. There is no paperjam and shutting down and starting again does not solve the problem. Please help.

leo
11-25-2008, 09:42 AM
there is an small blue mark inside, near bottom front, of the right processdoor. push back the blue mark (little handle). and lift out. i think there is a paper!:)

servtec
11-26-2008, 03:39 AM
there a couple possibilities that could be causing the jams, one is the paper is not feeding from the tray, which would indicate worn feed tires, clutces, ect, If you close the machine and it tries to reprint the previous job and indicates a jam a second time, the wrong size paper is being detected, if you printed a job, the wrong size paper was selected from the PC then what is actually in the tray. If you made a copy it could be the guides not set correctly, bad size detection sensor, or a problem I saw today was the tray catch was worn and not holding the tray completely in. if you printed from the PC delete the job from the job list, then check the paper size setting on the display, then check the setting on the driver or in the control panel under printers, preferences or properties, this should be set to auto select, or match the size in each tray. The jam counter should help to isolate the area. If it is one tray that has a high jam count, that would help to isolate it to that feed unit/tray.

fjensen
11-26-2008, 07:49 AM
I have not yet solved the problem. Perhaps i could describe a little better. When I turn the machine on - before it even really starts up on the display i see the picture of the machine and an error saying to open the opper door on the right side of machine. I have tried to open and close and restart and so on but nothing seems to help. I cannot see any paperjam.

The answer Leo gave i cannot see any blue marks or handles on the side of the machine. So please help.

onabike
11-26-2008, 11:20 AM
Clean the intermediate transport sensor. It is a photo sensor, probably contaminated with paper dust You can check the current condition in the state confirmation mode.

fjensen
11-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Sorry but english is not my first language (danish is) ould you please tell me a little more abot this and where to find it?

"Clean the intermediate transport sensor. It is a photo sensor, probably contaminated with paper dust You can check the current condition in the state confirmation mode. "

leo
11-26-2008, 12:44 PM
hallo mr jensen
jeg skriver på norsk da jeg tror du forsår det bedre enn min engelsk også
inne i den store døren på høre side lengst ned mot hængslen skal der være en liten blå meke skal lete etter bilde. den kan løftes bak og opp,
da løsner det en svart plastlist, og under den kan det ligge et papir.
der er også denne sensoren som det er snakk om

msn?

fjensen
11-26-2008, 01:29 PM
I have msn noerager2@yahoo.dk

Det er denne dør der melder fejl jeg kan ikke finde nogen håndtag eller blå mærker inden i den

http://pokerfrank.googlepages.com/bizhub-c250.jpg

It is this one thats the problem.

servtec
11-26-2008, 11:04 PM
there is a small door directly below the side door, also if you have a LCT there will be another door below that one, also you haveto make sure all paper is removed from the machine, even if it is pointing to the side door, check the trays to see if paper is partly fed this can also cause a jam indicator, you could also have a small piece of paper blocking a sensor, hope this helps.

Custom Search