PDA

View Full Version : Konica c360 turn on jam codes

Custom Search

DOE
05-13-2021, 05:02 PM
I have tried downloading the service manual today and my phone it's not cooperating. I need to know what the jam code is and The copier does not display it. No that's the only thing I could find was to go into service mode and then system 2 and then Jam codes but when I go in the system 2 there is nothing that says Jam codes. I'd appreciate it if somebody that knows what let me know I hate to ask such an easy question but being unable to download the manual I can't figure it out.Thanks

copier addict
05-13-2021, 05:31 PM
I have tried downloading the service manual today and my phone it's not cooperating. I need to know what the jam code is and The copier does not display it. No that's the only thing I could find was to go into service mode and then system 2 and then Jam codes but when I go in the system 2 there is nothing that says Jam codes. I'd appreciate it if somebody that knows what let me know I hate to ask such an easy question but being unable to download the manual I can't figure it out.Thanks

Once in service go to "Counter" and then "Paper Jam History". You will find the jam codes listed there

tulintron
05-13-2021, 06:48 PM

tulintron
05-13-2021, 06:49 PM
I have tried downloading the service manual today and my phone it's not cooperating. I need to know what the jam code is and The copier does not display it. No that's the only thing I could find was to go into service mode and then system 2 and then Jam codes but when I go in the system 2 there is nothing that says Jam codes. I'd appreciate it if somebody that knows what let me know I hate to ask such an easy question but being unable to download the manual I can't figure it out.ThanksWhen entering System 2, go to 2nd page

Custom Search