PDA

View Full Version : c360 wont copy or print. Machine comes to ready

Custom Search

adecanmin
05-14-2021, 07:30 PM
Gentlemen

I searched for an answer nothing came close. Machines comes to ready. If I go into test mode to do a test print, start button never turns blue. If I copy something, on the glass or feeder. It'll say copy stopped. ready to accept another job. You can scan from it to a computer but you can't print from one. The customer was having network issues the day before. For trouble shooting I installed firmware. Disconnected the document feeder. Checked connections on MFP board. I'm going to bring with me a MFP board, nvram. Not sure about motor control board. Any of you run across this problem?

tulintron
05-14-2021, 07:43 PM
Did the connectivity test through the ping command at cmd prompt?

Did you print the driver test page?

What is the status of the front LED on the touch panel during job submission?

What is the useful life of consumables?

Phil B.
05-14-2021, 07:43 PM
Gentlemen

I searched for an answer nothing came close. Machines comes to ready. If I go into test mode to do a test print, start button never turns blue. If I copy something, on the glass or feeder. It'll say copy stopped. ready to accept another job. You can scan from it to a computer but you can't print from one. The customer was having network issues the day before. For trouble shooting I installed firmware. Disconnected the document feeder. Checked connections on MFP board. I'm going to bring with me a MFP board, nvram. Not sure about motor control board. Any of you run across this problem?

sounds like they changed IP settings.

do you have a copy of the network setting before the problem?

compare and make changes

K-3
05-14-2021, 07:49 PM
if they were having network issue did you unplug network line and reboot machine with it off and are still having issues. also do a network initialize to reset to factory defaults. might be hdd related too? worse case might try a all clear.

tsbservice
05-14-2021, 07:52 PM
Life stop set at consumables end.

emujo2
05-14-2021, 07:58 PM
TSBservice is 100% correct..one or more of the consumables has reached the end of life.

adecanmin
05-14-2021, 08:02 PM
Thanks for all the responses. I got sidetracked by the network issues and went down that rabbit hole. I think it is the consumables life stop. The customer left the office early so I'll have to go back Monday. I did disconnect the network cable to try to copy to no avail. I have all the life stop indicators turned off but I remember there was one that could be missed and it would shut the machine down with no warning on the touchscreen . If I would of logged into the interface I would of seen it. Veteran mistake.

tsbservice
05-14-2021, 08:19 PM
Thanks for all the responses. I got sidetracked by the network issues and went down that rabbit hole. I think it is the consumables life stop. The customer left the office early so I'll have to go back Monday. I did disconnect the network cable to try to copy to no avail. I have all the life stop indicators turned off but I remember there was one that could be missed and it would shut the machine down with no warning on the touchscreen . If I would of logged into the interface I would of seen it. Veteran mistake.

Not a mistake. I was down the rabbit hole few days ago. It took me all day long to install one machine with SafeQ. They left the building and I was so angered so finished install remotely after driving 2 hours to home.

Phil B.
05-14-2021, 08:25 PM

hey brother we are all human (despite what the customers want) we get our heads wrapped around one point and sometimes it hard to shift gears.

sounds like you have a grasp on things.

adecanmin
05-14-2021, 08:30 PM
I'll be ready Monday morning!

copier tech
05-14-2021, 09:04 PM
I'll be ready Monday morning!

Should be a quick fix as you have already updated the firmware so simply change the SW settings 50 HEX F0 & SW 51 0C.

rrrohan
05-15-2021, 02:13 AM
i could of sworn on the C360 in the past when this happened for me even disabling life stop wasnt enough and i had to replace the drums still

guess you will find out

CP-1015
05-15-2021, 06:59 AM

Perhaps customer installed "thick paper" in A4 tray.

Custom Search