PDA

View Full Version : KM C554E very clear copies and prints lacking black

Custom Search

tecnomarco
05-18-2021, 07:38 PM
hello to all, I have a KM c554e it worked fine ... it started making clear prints as if there is no toner ... I ask you if replacing dv unit black new solves the problem? ... I tried to insert a group developer used but after a while ago the same problem "COPIES LACK OF BLACK OR LOW DENSITY" ... in your opinion there may be a problem on the toner feeding mechanism? ... I specify that the black toner is original

Phil B.
05-18-2021, 07:41 PM
hello to all, I have a KM c554e it worked fine ... it started making clear prints as if there is no toner ... I ask you if replacing dv unit black new solves the problem? ... I tried to insert a group developer used but after a while ago the same problem "COPIES LACK OF BLACK OR LOW DENSITY" ... in your opinion there may be a problem on the toner feeding mechanism? ... I specify that the black toner is original

"clear" prints? you mean the pages are devoid of text?

tsbservice
05-18-2021, 07:41 PM
Replace black developing solenoid.

progoffice
05-18-2021, 07:46 PM
It sounds like a transfer belt problem. The roller underneath the belt that makes contact with the black drum could be broke and therefore no black toner on the belt or the printed page. I've seen the cams that lift the rollers break before. Anyway, try a new/used transfer belt and see what happens.

tecnomarco
05-18-2021, 08:15 PM
i replaced the black group with a used one .... it worked for a while ... but after a few time they are clear it seems that no toner is added in the DV UNIT black

tsbservice
05-18-2021, 08:18 PM
i replaced the black group with a used one .... it worked for a while ... but after a few time they are clear it seems that no toner is added in the DV UNIT black

Any error codes?

tecnomarco
05-18-2021, 08:28 PM
does not complete the jobs set in this condition a yellow triangle appears

tecnomarco
05-18-2021, 08:30 PM
No error

tsbservice
05-18-2021, 08:32 PM
No error

Check error history for C25xx codes.

copier tech
05-18-2021, 08:38 PM

If you can post a gradation sample set of test prints YMCK we can tell a lot from these.

tecnomarco
05-18-2021, 08:43 PM
Tomorrow because now is night thanks for your assistance

progoffice
05-18-2021, 08:47 PM
Just last week I had to remove a toner hopper on a C364e machine to free up the black toner supply mechanism. The motor that drives it was locked up and they were getting a C2557 code. I don't think this is your problem though. You should definitely be getting C or P codes with the issue you are having. Also, it's usually the cyan and magenta DV units that fail on these units. I still think you're dealing with a bad or broken transfer belt.

tecnomarco
05-25-2021, 02:47 AM
I have solved this problem.... I change the motor toner black... much good the suggestion check level history 1 for check if DV black Is 6-7 %

Custom Search