PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C224e hoe to reset password to default

Custom Search

ck1
06-01-2021, 08:59 AM
I have one unit c224e 2nd hard machine . but the CE password is change and unable to logon . how to change to default password ?

rrrohan
06-01-2021, 09:35 AM
U can bypass the ce code or atleast you use to.

If it throws up a C error code while it's at the password screen when you click ok it dumps U into service mode without password. Then just initalize everything

Or get password reset code and put in an escalation to have password reset code generated by KM.

But they don't do this for end users

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

ck1
06-01-2021, 09:47 AM
U can bypass the ce code or atleast you use to.

If it throws up a C error code while it's at the password screen when you click ok it dumps U into service mode without password. Then just initalize everything

Or get password reset code and put in an escalation to have password reset code generated by KM.

But they don't do this for end users

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
i try the ce password request code but still can't reset it

drowranger
06-01-2021, 10:36 AM
have you tried default x2y2 two and four times ?
Only other way is to use the mfp reset A145FW.TAR.tar file if you cannot get the reset code from km to work.
Please use a 4gb usb v2 on the fw port if you use the reset tool.

Good luck..

ck1
06-01-2021, 11:55 AM
have you tried default x2y2 two and four times ?
Only other way is to use the mfp reset A145FW.TAR.tar file if you cannot get the reset code from km to work.
Please use a 4gb usb v2 on the fw port if you use the reset tool.

Good luck..
i try 9272 X2 and x4 still same .the a145fw.tar inside only index file right 1kb only ? reset code is machine provide or need send to km ?

drowranger
06-01-2021, 01:21 PM
Hi it is 1kb only. copy it to the root of usb . you will see reset complete msg on the screen once its complete usually takes couple of seconds.
once reset done please use a normal runup procedure and make sure to change time or you can makes copies with lines of shame. enable hdd and set adf ect.

ck1
06-02-2021, 03:51 AM
Hi it is 1kb only. copy it to the root of usb . you will see reset complete msg on the screen once its complete usually takes couple of seconds.
once reset done please use a normal runup procedure and make sure to change time or you can makes copies with lines of shame. enable hdd and set adf ect.
Thank work

Custom Search