PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 195 C 5351 error after connecting duplex module

Custom Search

Kakalak
06-01-2021, 03:29 PM
Hello, I have new bizhub195 that spent few years in box. Now it is time to put it into life. I have duplex module that I'm 100 percent sure is working. When I connect this module to bizhub 195 and restart it I get error 5351. When the plug of duplexer is disconnected there is no error. Duplexer was tested in bizhub215 and is working fine.

Phil B.
06-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Hello, I have new bizhub195 that spent few years in box. Now it is time to put it into life. I have duplex module that I'm 100 percent sure is working. When I connect this module to bizhub 195 and restart it I get error 5351. When the plug of duplexer is disconnected there is no error. Duplexer was tested in bizhub215 and is working fine.

being an end user are you sure that duplexer is compatible with the 195?

what is the model # of the duplexer you are trying to install?

was it a new duplexer?

did you update FW?

I am not familiar with this model so just throwing out ideas

are you sure you have the connectors plugged in properly?

REGSIS
06-01-2021, 03:37 PM

Have you install the fan which comes with it?
It is mounted below output tray by removing left cover.

Kakalak
06-01-2021, 03:44 PM
Have you install the fan which comes with it?
It is mounted below output tray by removing left cover.

I took duplexer from bizhub215 which is out of order totally. I just removed it by unscrewing hinges and putting it in 195. Do you mean the fan that is inside duplexer or there is another fan that I'm unaware of?

Kakalak
06-01-2021, 04:30 PM
being an end user are you sure that duplexer is compatible with the 195?

what is the model # of the duplexer you are trying to install?

was it a new duplexer?

did you update FW?

I am not familiar with this model so just throwing out ideas

are you sure you have the connectors plugged in properly?

Well when I open doors of duplexer it gives alarms that doors are open so I think it is compatible.
The model I can check tomorrow.

Now I am thinking to replace the main PCB. The 215 is jamming paper, make it dirty etc, as i dont have any spares i thought I can upgrade the 195 that was in the box.

Phil B.
06-01-2021, 04:45 PM
Well when I open doors of duplexer it gives alarms that doors are open so I think it is compatible.
The model I can check tomorrow.

Now I am thinking to replace the main PCB. The 215 is jamming paper, make it dirty etc, as i dont have any spares i thought I can upgrade the 195 that was in the box.Boards are costly and aren't always the issue.
Do proper troubleshooting first.
Try updating fw first.
CQ problems most times are hardware.
What a page counts on supplies and service parts.
Uploading pictures are always helpful.
Do you have a service manual?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Kakalak
06-01-2021, 05:01 PM
Boards are costly and aren't always the issue.
Do proper troubleshooting first.
Try updating fw first.
CQ problems most times are hardware.
What a page counts on supplies and service parts.
Uploading pictures are always helpful.
Do you have a service manual?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Counters are close to 0 because it is new printer.
The duplexer is 100% working properly on 215, but when I install it on 195 I got error. Without duplexer there is no error so I think it is either cable or main PCB. Anyway firstly I'll try to upgrade FW, if problem is still there then I try with exchange.

tsbservice
06-01-2021, 05:15 PM
C5351 is fusing cooling fan malfunction. As REGSIS already pointed did you remove left cover(5 screws) and attach thesupplied cooling fan assy?

Kakalak
06-01-2021, 05:37 PM
C5351 is fusing cooling fan malfunction. As REGSIS already pointed did you remove left cover(5 screws) and attach thesupplied cooling fan assy?

Left cover when I am staying in front of the display? If so then no

tsbservice
06-01-2021, 06:10 PM
Yes. See the manual that you obviously skipped as enduser :confused:

If you are a tech then shame on U.

Phil B.
06-01-2021, 06:14 PM

i bet he doesn't have one.... I can't imagine working on anything without one!

Kakalak
06-01-2021, 06:25 PM
I'm a simple ship's electrician. I'm doing it without any manuals. And hard to get spares in the middle of ocean. Anyway now I know what I missed. Thank you for your help :)

Phil B.
06-01-2021, 06:28 PM
I'm a simple ship's electrician. I'm doing it without any manuals. And hard to get spares in the middle of ocean. Anyway now I know what I missed. Thank you for your help :)

did you move the fan over to the other unit?

Kakalak
06-01-2021, 06:34 PM
did you move the fan over to the other unit?

Its 9 PM here so I'm off. Tomorrow morning will do it, I bet it will work. You know normally i never give up, so even if I would replace PCB and it still not working I would look further till I find this fan :D

Phil B.
06-01-2021, 06:38 PM
Its 9 PM here so I'm off. Tomorrow morning will do it, I bet it will work. You know normally i never give up, so even if I would replace PCB and it still not working I would look further till I find this fan :D

from TSB:
AD_A3PG-9950-00E.pdf (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachments/konica-minolta/49322d1622567081-bizhub-195-c-5351-error-after-connecting-duplex-module-ad_a3pg-9950-00e-pdf)

put in a request for the service manual here: https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/service-manual-requests/

Kakalak
06-02-2021, 03:30 PM
Hello guys,
So the fan was missing like you said.
Thank you for your help, topic can be closed.

Phil B.
06-02-2021, 03:34 PM
Hello guys,
So the fan was missing like you said.
Thank you for your help, topic can be closed.

i suggest you request manuals for any equipment you have on board.

we don't close threads here

Custom Search