PDA

View Full Version : i Range usb export not working

Custom Search

Brett GS
06-02-2021, 08:33 PM
Good day all.

I have had 3 i range machines (4050i,c250i,300i) that for some reason i cant seem to export data (network settings,address book ect) too a flash drive.
Sw 72 hex 04 is set,f/w is up to date.
Usb "premissions" are set to allow but the start tab/button on the panel doesnt highlight or turn blue or let me put a password in.
Is there something i'm missing?

copier tech
06-02-2021, 09:08 PM
Good day all.

I have had 3 i range machines (4050i,c250i,300i) that for some reason i cant seem to export data (network settings,address book ect) too a flash drive.
Sw 72 hex 04 is set,f/w is up to date.
Usb "premissions" are set to allow but the start tab/button on the panel doesnt highlight or turn blue or let me put a password in.
Is there something i'm missing?

When you plug the USB in do you get the option to print/scan from memory device?

I had the exact same issue, went though 4 different USB pens until finally one of them worked.

Woxner
06-02-2021, 09:46 PM
This sounds silly but did you scroll up on the screen to enter password. These like the 3.1 flash jet drives.

tmmdmmm
06-03-2021, 05:41 AM
When you plug the USB in do you get the option to print/scan from memory device?

I had the exact same issue, went though 4 different USB pens until finally one of them worked.

I've only had it be an issue for FW, but I wonder if the HPUSB Disk utility would help for this as well? Doubt it would for what should be available to all end users. Not enough i series in the field yet to document small issues like this

avecosat
06-03-2021, 07:18 AM
I think it is a firmware problem because I had the same problem but with the latest machines if I have been able with the same USB

Custom Search