PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Mobile Print + Account Track

Custom Search

copytechtrouble
06-03-2021, 10:48 AM
Hello all,
I am trying to get my users printing from their phones with account track enabled on the copier, a 250i with the latest G4 firmware installed.

On Android, I can print from within the 'Konica Mobile Print' app without issue but not outside of it, jobs are rejected with a 'Group Authen Error'

With a LOT of fiddling about with the app and android printing I finally managed to print outside of the Konica app but its a long winded method just to print a simple email or web page from within Gmail or Chrome.

For example, in Gmail in order to print I select the 3 dots and 'Print' and it opens the print dialog.
The dialog shows the paper size as 'Letter' when it should be A4. if I hit the print icon right now without doing anything, the job is rejected with the group error.

If I drop down the options menu further and select 'More Options' and then hit the back button, (without changing anything) the paper size changes itself to 'ISO A4' and it will then print the job.

I have looked and tried everywhere to change this default paper size setting to A4. it is correct (A4) on the copier and even in the Konica app but every time i try to print, it is showing up as letter, until I jump through the above hoops. this is a fiddle and a hassle for the 25 or so teachers on site.
I was wondering if anyone in here is having the same problem and found a solution? Also whether this is a google issue or Konica issue?

Any help or input would be much appreciated...

Custom Search