PDA

View Full Version : onCore controller for KM72

Custom Search

datapresstecnica
11-26-2008, 11:05 AM
We've recently acuired a Di7210 and instead of a Fiery it has an OnCore KM72 print controller. The problem is that I don't have any manuals and I can't find the way to enter setup to change network adress. Can anybody send me these manuals or tell me how to setup the controller? Thanks a lot. matias@datapress-online.com.ar

pepper38_cnd
11-27-2008, 01:09 PM
The only print controller I see for that model is the Pi7200e are you sure you don't just have a relabeled Pi7200e? Does it look like this?

datapresstecnica
12-18-2008, 04:13 PM
I know it's a bit late, but no, it's not a Pi720e, I use to work with them everyday. This is one different controller witch is supossed to work with this machine and it's completely different from the Pi7200. It's smaller and the connectors are on top instead of the right side.

pepper38_cnd
12-18-2008, 11:45 PM
OK it took a little digging but I believe what you have in an OnCore M750 controller made by AHT. See attached. I think you can purchase what your looking for here but they seem a little pricey!
LANgrafix | Home (http://langrafix.com/index.htm)

datapresstecnica
12-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Actually, the controller is one of the onCore series made by AHT, but it's not the m750. In fact, it seems like it doesn't exist even in the website you told me. I think I'll have to return it to the people who gave it to me and tell'em it won't work. Thanks a lot

pepper38_cnd
12-21-2008, 02:55 PM
I have found the Files and documentation for the onCore models 450, 550, and 470 as well as 551 + 650 Beta models These include instruction guides and system software and drivers. I will have them added to my print controler website.

Sean486
12-21-2008, 05:37 PM
I believe (it's been a few years and the memory is hazy) you turn the controller on by plugging it in, give the controller a minute to boot, then on the Copier click the button that say Copy/Scanner/Printer. Select the Printer mode. I think you can set the IP Address there. Once that is set you can do the rest through a web browser. The web browser password is "sysadm".

xFuryx
12-16-2014, 08:08 PM
I believe (it's been a few years and the memory is hazy) you turn the controller on by plugging it in, give the controller a minute to boot, then on the Copier click the button that say Copy/Scanner/Printer. Select the Printer mode. I think you can set the IP Address there. Once that is set you can do the rest through a web browser. The web browser password is "sysadm".

Necro post, but after attempting crossover communication and failing with the default ip of 10.0.7.6 I found this post and sure enough if you put the copier (Mine is a DI7210 with a pi7200e as listed here http://onyxweb.mykonicaminolta.com/techsupport/doc/Konica_Minolta_FIRMWARE_List.pdf ) into print mode and then go to menu -> setup -> IP and manually revise these (I am on a static network), it works like a charm.

Custom Search