PDA

View Full Version : CQ Konica Bizhub Pro 6500 (IKON CPP-650) Color Reg Off Cyan

Custom Search

Doug James
06-07-2021, 10:49 PM
This is a type printer that I don't usually work on but it's as a favor to the company. This BH Pro 6500 has a problem with the Cyan (I believe) offset severally. See Pic. I did a color registration in service mode. I changed the fuser and also changed the Cyan drum. The pic shows a print from PC. When I copy a test target it seems to register correctly towards the bottom of the 11x17. On prints from PC it consistently does it through the entire print. Any help would be very appreciated THANKS !!

blackcat4866
06-07-2021, 11:08 PM
I don't see a color registration issue.

What kind of readings do you get in Auto Color Registration? Preferably less than ±0.9 ... preferably as close as possible to ±0.0
Can you include some other samples? Like this:

Doug James
06-07-2021, 11:31 PM
I don't see a color registration issue.

What kind of readings do you get in Auto Color Registration? Preferably less than ±0.9 ... preferably as close as possible to ±0.0
Can you include some other samples? Like this: I will have to head back out there. As you know I may have mistaken this as a color reg issue. I have other examples I will post them when I get the chance. I don't know this machine very well is my first problem. Appreciate your help !!!

Toxic
06-08-2021, 08:23 AM
If i am not wrong i can see repetition in that cyan pattern.

Check this

・Approx 188mm pitch: Damage on the drum surface.
・Approx 251mm pitch: Damage on the fusing belt
・Approx 53mm pitch: Developer conveyance failure of developing sleeve.
・Approx 95mm pitch: Soiled second transfer roller

blackcat4866
06-08-2021, 11:05 PM
So let's see those samples Doug. =^..^=

Custom Search