PDA

View Full Version : Jamming c750i DF-703 feed gear not engaging

Custom Search

tmmdmmm
06-09-2021, 01:50 AM
Hello all! Have a brand new c750i in the field. Gears are not lining up when the top door latches closed. Not seeing any way to adjust the Drive assy closer to the feed gear, nor adjust/shim the feed gear closer to the drive assy. Also not finding a way to adjust either side of the top door's latch independently of the gear or the pin it gets latched to independently of the drive assy to have it closed slightly more. Putting a little pressure on the door lets paper feed, and I have a temporary solution by attaching some mylar underneath the pin, effectively lowering it
Has anyone else seen this yet?

blackcat4866
06-09-2021, 02:00 AM
Check the pins that the door swivels on at front & back. I suspect one or both are bent ... maybe during delivery?
=^..^=

rrrohan
06-09-2021, 03:05 AM
Check the pins that the door swivels on at front & back. I suspect one or both are bent ... maybe during delivery?
=^..^=

yeah i had this problem on a 958's as well. just bush mechanic and bent the pins a but so it locks tighter

Albonline
06-09-2021, 04:45 PM
yeah i had this problem on a 958's as well. just bush mechanic and bent the pins a but so it locks tighter

I have (fixed) lots of brand new ones this way. the pins are a set of 4 2 alignment 2 latches. also the framework around the driveshaft for that gear gets out of square.

Custom Search