PDA

View Full Version : Di350 duplex

Custom Search

Silvio Ribeiro
11-26-2008, 02:07 PM
I have a Di350 when installing the module for duplex she jammed in the fuser output, please someone help me, thank you.

tonerspot
11-26-2008, 02:44 PM
did you have rotation on the exit rollers ?

Silvio Ribeiro
11-26-2008, 09:47 PM
How so? I did not understand how that rotation? better explain to me please.:confused:

fixthecopier
11-27-2008, 01:08 AM
On a Minolta 250, 251, 350 or 351, when you put a duplexer on the machine, the machine uses the small motor in the duplexer to drive the fuser. The motor is at the top, inside the duplex unit and has most likely gone bad. If you take the duplexer off of the machine, and it stops jamming, then the problem is the motor.

cobiray
11-27-2008, 02:33 AM
I've also had the PCB's fail in the duplexer. Best bet is probably to swap the duplex unit out with another one before ordering parts.

oce bill
11-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Hi on the DI350 duplex is a option, so if you fit a duplex you have to remove a piece of tape covering the exit from the fuser where the paper would enter the duplex,
it's about 10 inchs long and quarter of a inch wide and the same colour as the machine covers so you need to look closely,

Hansoon
11-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Hi on the DI350 duplex is a option, so if you fit a duplex you have to remove a piece of tape covering the exit from the fuser where the paper would enter the duplex,
it's about 10 inchs long and quarter of a inch wide and the same colour as the machine covers so you need to look closely,

Don't know in the rest of the world but in our region the Di-350 came complete with Duplex Unit. Only the Di-250 needed this as an option.

We had Duplex units causing the fuser roller drive to stop for unknown reasons, maybe weak motor, perhaps gears or fuser roller bushings binding a little more than usual, maybe a bit of all together. However by changing the Duplex Unit it was most of the time solved.

Hans

zaza
11-27-2008, 09:08 PM
Don't know in the rest of the world but in our region the Di-350 came complete with Duplex Unit. Only the Di-250 needed this as an option.

We had Duplex units causing the fuser roller drive to stop for unknown reasons, maybe weak motor, perhaps gears or fuser roller bushings binding a little more than usual, maybe a bit of all together. However by changing the Duplex Unit it was most of the time solved.

Hans
hi all do you know RISO RP-3500?
I NEED TO KNOW THE SPECIFICATIONS
;)

Silvio Ribeiro
11-27-2008, 11:09 PM
hi all do you know RISO RP-3500?
I NEED TO KNOW THE SPECIFICATIONS
;)

Friend you've tried on Google? I can not help you, because I never worked with laughter, but good luck.

zaza
11-27-2008, 11:18 PM
Friend you've tried on Google? I can not help you, because I never worked with laughter, but good luck.

hi friend silvio no probleme l have more friend technician in our group ..so don't afraid for me.:D

Silvio Ribeiro
11-28-2008, 12:45 AM
:pMy friend Zaza excuse me, I did not understand you, but I do not speak English, I use a translator to communicate me.

Hansoon
11-28-2008, 05:56 AM
.....and so the thread became f§cked up...... :mad:

Hans

zaza
11-28-2008, 11:28 AM
.....and so the thread became f§cked up...... :mad:

Hans
hi friend silvio it's not probleme you are my friend technician :rolleyes: and l need open with you a new friend chip relation ...you and me and more other friend technician in this site need to collaborate together to helpfulness for anything in copiers machine . so nice to meet you my friend silvio .;)

Custom Search